The Corroboree
7baz

a request from any ACT member.

Hi mate, sorry to bring bad news but visited offyatree today and they had this exact pipe but NO conepiece insert. :/ Even went round the corner to the bongshop and same deal. Must be really rare!

damn . hey thanks for trying , really appreciate it :)

why not just order from OYT online? Failing that, if you get a confirmation from the darlinghurst shop, I guess I could grab you one next week.

psylo thats where im stuck ,have you seen there postage price ? a insane $16.50 to send a $3.00 cone lol

i might have to thou.. maybe i should just buy a couple so if any member here needs one for future sake at least i can save them the pain of postage costs.

i have not been able to find the same one online yet.. apart from the bronze one.

how weird there also selling the same pipe in act wihout the slip in cone.. ugh.. hey do they expect there customers to use it then ?

its like buying a ferarri but you cant get the wheels anywhere lol

damn now im also starting too see just how businesses operate.. they willing to sell you a item they know you cant even use properly lol.

Edited by 7baz

Mate, call the Darlinghurst store, get their email address, send them a photo of your pipe and if you get a email confirmation that they have the large one in stock, I'll go and get it for you.

Just be mindful that the staff at that shop are always stoned or meth jonesn', so make sure everyone's clear on what the expectations are :)

OR, just buy a new pipe :) Check out the Glass Vapor Genie.

• Like 1

yay psylo

I thought you would like that, chunt.

you feed my ego well