The Corroboree
Texacana

Giveaway: 10 FREE packets of 25 mixed LW seeds

All done :) Thanks everyone, I've got 2 more PMs to receive...(incognito and Lokstok) and I'll post out early next week when I get bags and stamps :)

Thanks for being part of this.

Peace

Tex

• Like 1

dam i missed out.....good to see it happen though....my hand is up as reserve if anyone pulls out for some silly reason....not that i expect that to happen lol.....

Very generous of you Texacana....good to see relativly new members spreading the love..

your a good person tex !

kudos brother

Good on you tex.

good work bro

Sorry it's taken me a week to sort things out - I had a friend pass early in the week. I did a graft in his honor yesterday - so I hope it works out.

But the main message is sorry for the delay - 12 FREE seed packets posted today with the generous help of Tipz.

And if you forgot to PM me your details, then do so Chef or Lokstok and Incognito?

Tex

sorry to here that mate,,,,

and yea ive been eagerly awaiting those seed i cannot wait for them to get here :) thanks again for you generosity

Chef's gone awol...havent had a reply from him for ages....i sent him some loph seeds and was meant to get turbinicarpus lopho seeds in return...they never showed up and ive pmed him with no reply for like 6 days, and hes basically dropped off the radar...I hope hes alright....

He was super active and then BAM....its like hes been abducted....anyone else finding it hard to get in contact with him?

Come back Chef we miss you

i shall try and message him cause i miss him too :)

Thats tripped out, I was wondering what had happened to chef today, hope he's all good sent him a nice llittle chilli package was wondering if he got it :unsure:

Sorry to bump, i didnt see that they were all gone.

Cheers

C

Edited by procasterz

got my seeds today thanks heaps mate

hi there was wondering if there was any seed left was really interested good old tassie never can find rare cacti pls kate (moderator edit, do not post personal details on open forum eg. real name or address)

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios
posted personal info

Kate dont give your addy out in a public forum :) Do it by pm, and i think the giveaway is over. Unless tex is feeling generous, but mycos for loph seed for sale. And shurmans got lots of varieties of trich seed, good luck