The Corroboree

"David Icke explains how the panic-stricken elite are desperate to put the lid back on a global awakening that is stalling their agenda for world domination. Icke explains how drugs, toxic food and electromagnetic pollution are all being ramped up in a last ditch effort to dumb humanity down to a sheep-like mentality so they can be more easily controlled."

"David Icke explains how the panic-stricken elite are desperate to put the lid back on a global awakening that is stalling their agenda for world domination. Icke explains how drugs, toxic food and electromagnetic pollution are all being ramped up in a last ditch effort to dumb humanity down to a sheep-like mentality so they can be more easily controlled."

BAAAAAAAA

OMG agents of the NWO trolling yr threads!!!!

BAAAAAAAA

OMG agents of the NWO trolling yr threads!!!!

Ha!..No... just sharing information to peeps who haven't seen this and may be interested...up to the individual to decide...

and not be bullied for or against by slightly biased comments such as yours...

i have only quoted what the vid is about from the youtube link...

individuls freedom to watch, or not...

IMO David Icke is an agent of deception.

The world is run by a race of shape shifting lizard people..... come on.....

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=23930

Edited by Slybacon

I like to open up to new possiblitities...

to new realities...

that's why i ever took entheogens...

to expand perception and awareness...

I won't live only from the conditioned mind programmed by the society i landed in

when i popped out of my mothers womb...

I'm not sure about the lizard people/aliens (means i haven't seen em) but all is possible...

that is how my mind thinks now...

A questioning open mind...

I like to open up to new possiblitities...

to new realities...

that's why i ever took entheogens...

to expand perception and awareness...

As do I, but david icke is miles behind others man. He isn't saying anything new and only discrediting truth sayers with his reptilian bullshit. Here is a website i would recommend.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/index.php?act=idx

As do I, but david icke is miles behind others man. He isn't saying anything new and only discrediting truth sayers with his reptilian bullshit. Here is a website i would recommend.

Cool..thanks Slybacon..will check it out...

OMGLOLOLOLOLOLOL

that poor guys face has been attacked by his hat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhmaYE7QJPY i dont mind mr icke he speaks his mind and thats good ,but the reptillian thing does get taken out of context alot , instead i think he refers to the luciferian agenda and the snake worship of the global elite ,the fact these people percieve themselves to be greater than the lifeforce , the darkness enslaving the light ,and instead of a soul they are more or less possessed and controlled by negative, hellish entities which happen to be reptillian in appearance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhmaYE7QJPY i dont mind mr icke he speaks his mind and thats good ,but the reptillian thing does get taken out of context alot , instead i think he refers to the luciferian agenda and the snake worship of the global elite ,the fact these people percieve themselves to be greater than the lifeforce , the darkness enslaving the light ,and instead of a soul they are more or less possessed and controlled by negative, hellish entities which happen to be reptillian in appearance.

Great vid thanks!..so true...so much freedom and power in not

operating from what others think...but tuning into

your own gut/power...your own way.

So far i like a lot of what David Icke says...

Davis Icke is a Freemason guys, he knows intricately about these satanic rituals because he partakes in them... Your listening to one of them, they put people on both sides to control the waking mind. Look deeper past Icke. The stuff he preaches is only part true and designed to send you in the wrong direction.

Make up your own mind and research what he is saying. Look for William Cooper or Phil Schneider and others who are telling the whole truth.

DAVID ICKE is as bad as Alex CIA Jones.....

Edited by Slybacon

He refers to a Race of Malevolent Shape shifting Reptilian beings who have possessed this world for some time. He also refers to lots of other aliens. He said replace each word of God in the bible with Aliens and it would make much more sense. You can can spin his bullshit anyway and you still get bullshit, it reeks of Illuminati manipulation. Anyone smell a false invasion?

Hey where did you get your info that Alex Jones is CIA?

I doesn't feel right to me...

c'mon..look at the guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW0XlVAZ3hU

Do some research. Its only going to feel right for you if you find the answers yourself just take it all with a grain of salt, being skeptical isn't a bad thing. When you doubt something you need to ask your self why.

Seriously tho, don't you think he would be dead by now if he was saying anything seriously threatening. His doco's are filled with totally fabricated dramas. Some cheeze with a mega phone and loud mouth would have target written all over him if he wasn't one of them, its not like he is hard to find. The video of him at the hotel the night before the bilderberg meeting is laughable. The dude is like a Conspiracy POP idol. The Brittany spears of the "truth" Like that Zeitgeist Crap!

A good conspiracy is like a fine red wine or scotch. A bad one is like a shit overpriced cocktail.

Try some conspiracies closer to home. The secret history of Canberra is very interesting. I'll see if i can find the accounts of the police officer come mental patient who busted one of the rituals in the incinerator at Lake Burley Griffen. Blood of the mage Blood of the Architect, Very cool stuff.

Edited by Slybacon

Whether an actual stooge or not (it seems likely) Alex Jones gets too fired up and it all seems a bit of an act, a cathartic vent for us all without any real action. Anger is a potent force, but here it seems misdirected, unfocused, ranty... sends off vibes of confused angry frustration which (if unconscious of it) leeches into your emotional state... some not too subtle emotional manipulation of the waking up masses, a hurdle on ones path to truth.

here's some thoughts i wrote before.

Knowledge is power.

passion is weakness.

inciting anger is leaching others' strength.

blaming others shifts responsibility onto them thereby making you irresponsible and powerless.

fear of an omnipotent big brother (super ego) resignates you to a little kid that needs shelter and food provided by the state and you must appease the big guy to get these presents (indoctrination starts with santa). Just like a teenage kid you will whinge and complain but never actually get a job and stop relying on your caretakers.

Disconnecting from whichever elements of existence disturb you, will forever have that existing independently (apparently) to screw with you, as something external and beyond your control.

Knowledge is power.

mindfulness is strength

promoting tolerance and understanding fosters inner peace and strength in oneself and others.

looking for your reflection in others allows you to see how you manifest your own reality.

Seeing this reptillian (primitive) aspect of reality and accepting this as your reflection, a part of you, allows integration and modulation, sharing a resonance that can lift the vibration.

Re-connecting apparently disparate entities together into your being allows a communication among these aspects of self so that a harmonious integration may occur rather than dissonance.

As Unity -> Seperation -> Bliss have come full circle the universe is evolved and may continue its next cycle.

Edited by The Dude

Whether an actual stooge or not (it seems likely) Alex Jones gets too fired up and it all seems a bit of an act, a cathartic vent for us all without any real action. Anger is a potent force, but here it seems misdirected, unfocused, ranty... sends off vibes of confused angry frustration which (if unconscious of it) leeches into your emotional state... some not too subtle emotional manipulation of the waking up masses, a hurdle on ones path to truth.

here's some thoughts i wrote before.

Knowledge is power.

passion is weakness.

inciting anger is leaching others' strength.

blaming others shifts responsibility onto them thereby making you irresponsible and powerless.

fear of an omnipotent big brother (super ego) resignates you to a little kid that needs shelter and food provided by the state and you must appease the big guy to get these presents (indoctrination starts with santa). Just like a teenage kid you will whinge and complain but never actually get a job and stop relying on your caretakers.

Disconnecting from whichever elements of existence disturb you, will forever have that existing independently (apparently) to screw with you, as something external and beyond your control.

Knowledge is power.

mindfulness is strength

promoting tolerance and understanding fosters inner peace and strength in oneself and others.

looking for your reflection in others allows you to see how you manifest your own reality.

Seeing this reptillian (primitive) aspect of reality and accepting this as your reflection, a part of you, allows integration and modulation, sharing a resonance that can lift the vibration.

Re-connecting apparently disparate entities together into your being allows a communication among these aspects of self so that a harmonious integration may occur rather than dissonance.

As Unity -> Seperation -> Bliss have come full circle the universe is evolved and may continue its next cycle.

Just read your post again after some time...

(and some good partying)...

Yes!!! to all you wrote...

the fog has lifted...

love

I think David Icke is terrific. Great source of comedy

the reptilian agenda saw the murder of princess diana also heres the proof