The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
platypii

Psygressive toon- Escape 133BPM

Hey fellow travellers, heres a new song I've made, its called Escape.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/5fe66fc1-7ad6-42...a3ae4ddf/Escape

Feel free to download... I'd love to ehar some comments

platypii - sounds excellent to me. Easy to listen to, nice use of sounds and floating trance feel. Great work! I turned it right up in my headphones to get that bass kicking!

Pretty cool :)

What prog-psy artists are you diggin these days? The Zenon crew are gettin a lot of attention these days, and rightfully so!

Sensient, Shadow FX, Tetrameth :worship:

Hey, cheers guys. Um yeah, Zenon crew rock, I REALLY like Autonomech, Krumelur, Sensient, One Tasty Morsel, greAT LIVE! Other acts are Suncontrolspecies (once again awesome live) Decoy, Vibrasphere (Beyond The Tributraries is UNREAL) Sonic Cube, V-Tunes, most of the Iboga crew. I love prog, more so then fullon. Can't wait til Perfect Stranger at Phonoscope..

nice! good eq'ing! i dont like prog as much as banging psy, but i know good prog when i hear it, and yours is it :). AMEN Sun Control Species is where its at

Hey thanks man!!! Yeah SCS is where its at... you going to Phonoscope? Always a great party, though I can't remember where it is

Theres new trax on my site if anyone whats to check em out- some banging psy too :)