The Corroboree
eho2cacti

Lophophora available!!!!

Enough already!

Im sick of hearing the word Lophophora used in the context of these discussions. :angry:

Its Spring people, get out into the garden and make yours the best collection, order some seed and shun the world if that is your perogative.

The best things about SAB are being negated in this thread, being the complimentary way we act towards each other.

Look at other forums of ways of NOT to communicate.

thank you tripitaka

i agree 100%

I'd appreciate it if there were no more posts on this issue. I am having a chat with teo to give him some info and he can then decide what he wants to do. Not much point prolonging the agony.

Bottom line is that it is quite clear eho is either mex or is EXTREMELY close to him - just waiting on some confirmation of proof and will act as soon as I have it.

Sobriquet - poor choice of tactics and I don't think people here really like that sort of thing - under ANY circumstances. Using the PM system to offend people is just not done. Do it again and I'll ban your PM privis :angry:

eho - geez, all the info about mex is in 3 threads and the sum of these threads could not possibly leave the impression that mex is a nice guy. He has ripped people off (read the documented proof and stop argueing), he has threatened to report people to the authorities for owning Lophs (read the quoted emails), and he has clearly stated he regards all ethnobotanists as mere druggies not worth his attention. He has also insulte dpoeple and refused to edit the insult. I am done discussing what mex has done as it is all written in these threads already and the constant denials and historical revisions only aid in trying to confuse others who did not pay attention the first time around.

As for receiving spam PM's if you don't like them then report them to admin and block the sender in your profile. Doing anything else only aids to inflame the situation which is quite clearly what you are trying to achieve with your trolling.

Everyone else - you all have an opinion and know precious little about the situation.

Some folks here are commenting on mex's character even though they have clearly not read the documented thefts and threats. Are you REALLY endorsing a guy who threatens to report people to authorities just so he can monopolise ebay with hsi products? Think about it and do your research before you get involved.

I mentioned early in the thread what I thought of eho. Maybe some of you should heed my comments a little more as I do have background information that most others aren't privy to. If you don't know the full story then maybe best not to get too invovled eh? It really hasn't helped this situation in any way and has really lowered the tone of the forums.

eho is blind to any criticism of mex, so why flog a dead horse? If eho is mex then he's played you all like puppets - ever considered that?

I have obtained proof that eho2cacti was indeed either mexicali or someone who lives with him. Mexicali was suspended for threatening to inform authorities about members' activities, for refusing to edit a post with several personal insults to other members, and for thieving from members. If eho2cacti is indeed not mexicali, then they are so closely associated (ie FAR more than just a business relationship) to justify a suspension. I am no going to allow mexicali to scam his way back into this forum (directly or by proxy) after what he has said and done here.

eho2cacti has been suspended from posting, but will retain PM privis for a few more days in case there is unfinished business.

I have provided eho2cacti with a way to prove her identity if she so wishes. I doubt this will be possible.

We can be quite reasonably certain that we have all been played by mexicali. He'll be chuckling away at how long we actually played his game and how clever he has been. But it only got so far because I've been away and not keeping an eye on this. As you can see from my posts soon after eho2cacti turned up, it was pretty easy to spot mexicali from writing style etc. Just not quite clever enough are you mex?!?

I have this mental image of a pack of mearcats defending their home from a Cobra.