Random pics

:P

th_79595_DSC03294.JPG

th_79446_DSC03304.JPG

Edited by naja naja

:P

th_79595_DSC03294.JPG

th_79446_DSC03304.JPG

good work Naja, It must be much warmer where you than here in canberra at the moment!

It that from a plastic tub?? Straw?

Jim

Nah it's fucking freeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzing outside! Ice on the dogs water bowl at 8 am in tha morning!

MEATHOD:

6ooml of 100% colonized WBS either too wet grain or a bacterial wet spot jar(it smelt fine, so ehh wat the fuck)

Spawned to 4L of lucin hay with 500g of bran supplement and a handful of lime. That was only 10 days ago!!!! This is a fucking fast growing shroom! Put into a shopping bag and then into a 5L plant pot. Holes had been cut into the edges, so razor blade slits were made. Also slits at the bottom for the myc piss drainage(it needs it) They are also starting to fruit from the bottom holes, so I have elevated it from the centre to allow them to grow out.

I'm spewing I fuct up my 3 king and 1 pink pots on my first attempt previous, simply by not squeezing enough water out. (I think I'll reverse my car ontop next time I try squeeze a 20L batch!)Otherwise I'd have lots more pretty pics to show ya's :( It was only cause the first lot fuct up that I made up this last one to have another attempt, othjerwise i wouldn't have used poss contam'd jars.

JARS!!

When the grains were 100% colonized they seemed to"release" all their water, when I shook them the final time, they sort of foamed up with the liquid inside. But they still worked out, so atleast I can clone myself a nice contam free culture :wink: Do ya's think this was Bacterial wet spot infection?

Edited by naja naja

and i bet they tasted great as well...

I don't know if it was a bacterial infection like wet spot. The 'foaming up' sounds pretty weird. As long as it worked... just make sure your isolate a clean culture for next time. When I leave grains in jars too long they excrete a liquid which from what I hear is normal - just don't leave them too long or they get pretty horrible.

It looks like you have been busy! - Just wait until I get some spare time! Then I'll show you pics1!1!!!

:lol:

Jim

th_82024_DSC03316.JPGth_82031_DSC03317.JPGth_82038_DSC03318.JPGth_82056_DSC03319.JPG

th_82063_DSC03320.JPG

Edited by naja naja

nice work mate - very nice. Im impressed - and you'll get quantity as well

cute littel fella

naja naja

nice slug in the first pic! are you not scared it'll eat them?

Edited by JD.