The Corroboree
Magicseven

Vapourizers

ive wanted to buy a vapourizer for a long time because i dont like the long term effects associated with the smoking im doing with my bong. of course i only smoke legal herbs like lavendar.

ive decided i want to buy a volcano vapourizer. any thought regarding this or experiences with the volcano are encouraged and any recomondations for a good online store are appreciated. i was looking in the range of $600-$900 to spend and my research gives most volcanoes in the mid 700's. however suggestions for just as good vapourizers for much lower prices are also appreciated.

im willing to spend $800 for a good quality vapourizer but if i can get away with it somethign much cheaper woudl be prefered.

Edited by Magicseven

You can get a digital Volcano with a warranty from the Aussie vapouriser site for under $1000. You can find it in google under australian vaporizers

I got mine from ebay without a warranty. Make sure you get the Easy valve not the Solid valve and definitely get a digital model.

ive wanted to buy a vapourizer for a long time because i dont like the long term effects associated with the smoking im doing with my bong. of course i only smoke legal herbs like lavendar.

ive decided i want to buy a volcano vapourizer. any thought regarding this or experiences with the volcano are encouraged and any recomondations for a good online store are appreciated. i was looking in the range of $600-$900 to spend and my research gives most volcanoes in the mid 700's. however suggestions for just as good vapourizers for much lower prices are also appreciated.

im willing to spend $800 for a good quality vapourizer but if i can get away with it somethign much cheaper woudl be prefered.

check dis extreme vaporiser as a cheaper alternative to the volcano. look for reviews on other sites, it reviews very well and is compared often.

i have two, one of which is still in an unopened box if it interests you, it would be cheaper again and 100% new.

anyone got any thoughts or experience with the magic flight?

http://magic-flight.com/

its cheaper and portable usage but i dont know how harsh the vapour would be. one of the good things about a volcano is you can let the vapour cool down

@ Bread, yeah i was looking at australian vapourizers and the only one that appealed was the digital one. if its not digital i hear its easy to make mistakes with the temp and you can end up burning it anyway (thereby defeating the purpose of a vapourizer)

i've had a volcano digit for two years now. admittedly its expensive, but if your serious about your lavender :rolleyes: then its the best way to go for home use. but if you want a portable vapourisor the iolite is pretty amazing, runs on butane and is very effective - not to mention stealthy (looks like a walky-talky or something - get blazed at ur local pub or library etc).

if you save the 'used' herb after each session you can bake with it or extract the oils, plus you probably get 2x the use out of each batch of herb compared to combustion. in the long run you save money and most importantly save your lungs.

check out this forum for a good discussion of vaporisers: the grow report, vapor central

this site sells volcano's, iolite's and magic flight launch boxes (tiny battery powered unit): vapefiend

anyone got any thoughts or experience with the magic flight?

http://magic-flight.com/

its cheaper and portable usage but i dont know how harsh the vapour would be. one of the good things about a volcano is you can let the vapour cool down

it produces quite cool vapour actually, but not in very large amounts. you probably get 15 minutes (at best) of use from the two batteries supplied with the unit, but they tend to drop in performance with age. if you are living at home with your ma and pa and want to take a quick toke then this will work... if you want it to replace your bong then forget it - the iolite would probably be your best bet, i think they are about $250 australian and come with a 2 year warranty (just make sure u use good quality butane)

ah cheers Kalika. the iolite sounds interesting but im pretty sure its quite loud.

Edited by Magicseven

the iolite sounds interesting. is the vapour harsh and potent? i like getting a good lavendar hit

yeah it takes about 10 minutes to really get going, but then it does deliver nice thick vapour. a downside is you have to sit there sucking on it for about 15 minutes to get wrecked, but you can add tiny glass balls to the herb chamber to increase the heating rate. the volcano is superior in this respect as you can fill and hit a bag of thick vapour in one minute or so. depends on where you want to smoke really... at home or on the go?

anyone tried a da buddha? and if so how harsh is the vapour and is the temperature possible to change

There is a digital vape in one of the Canberra sex shops for $110. Next time I'm there I shall get the brand for you.

MagicSeven, can you start posting in the correct forums please.

This post belongs in the ChillSpace.

MagicSeven, can you start posting in the correct forums please.

This post belongs in the ChillSpace.

sending it to chill right now, cheers andy!

Hi Magicseven, the best vaporizer i know is the aromed vaporizer. You can google the device in order to find the official website. It´s really an awesome tool. bye Eg

Is there a master list of vaporisation temps for herbs? So far I've only managed to find a few, and had to experiment with pepsi leaf - quick pick me up! since I've no Mary.

You can get a digital Volcano with a warranty from the Aussie vapouriser site for under $1000. You can find it in google under australian vaporizers

I got mine from ebay without a warranty. Make sure you get the Easy valve not the Solid valve and definitely get a digital model.

Happy customer here :D

I would've been happy with a smaller and cheaper vape but you just can't go past German manufacture standards lol and I'm also not interested in portability which would've been an issue with this device.

Is there a master list of vaporisation temps for herbs? So far I've only managed to find a few, and had to experiment with pepsi leaf - quick pick me up! since I've no Mary.

Happy customer here :D

I would've been happy with a smaller and cheaper vape but you just can't go past German manufacture standards lol and I'm also not interested in portability which would've been an issue with this device.

Awesome when did you buy it? They are so totally worth it. PM me if you need some tips.

How was the experience with the Aussie Vape site? I have been sending a few people there and everyone has good reports.

Can Sassafras albidum bark powder be vaporised ie is it safe? What temp? I can't find info anywhere, just essential oils and other vape stuff.