The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
black

isotama hypocraterfomis

was in the denmark herberiam yesterday and came across isotama hypocraterformis ,im hoping its like i,petrea(little poisen) torstan do you no any thing about this

can't get the seeds to germinate - sorry.

torstan you have seeds of this ,your really on to it ! but do you think it has simaler alkaloids as (littel poisin) because if it has im stoked because its a south west species, and have you tried!

all isotomas and lobelias contain lobeline. They can be used interchangeably with only small variations in effect. Potency varies greatly though.

was in the denmark herberiam yesterday and came across isotama hypocraterformis ,im hoping its like i,petrea(little poisen) torstan do you no any thing about this

Hi Black

Isotoma hypocrateriformis (R.Br.) Druce also known as Woodbridge Poison, may also contain active alkaloids based on its reputation as a stock poison in Western Australia (Gardner & Bennetts, 1956).

And there is supposed to be three varities, cristata, hypocrateriformis and trichogramma

And from the CALM database

7396ic1.jpg

Hi Black

Isotoma hypocrateriformis (R.Br.) Druce also known as Woodbridge Poison, may also contain active alkaloids based on its reputation as a stock poison in Western Australia (Gardner & Bennetts, 1956).

And there is supposed to be three varities, cristata, hypocrateriformis and trichogramma

And from the CALM database

7396ic1.jpg

struth! thanks for that entheo you are on to it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! may i ask *will they be active as pituri substaces ,simeller as (little poisen) as my theary is that the making of pituri is infact the unic aboriganal method of utalising plant matter,and that different combanations provides different effects ,also i believe combanations of plant matter sutbel for pituri

must be explored by me!, z

Edited by black

all isotomas and lobelias contain lobeline. They can be used interchangeably with only small variations in effect. Potency varies greatly though.

torstan i need help ,i need to learn akaloids and how to look at them and stuff can some sort of simplafy the subject or find me something to read thanks

have u tried ,how potent is I,hypocraterfomis,and its varyations i wonder,poiseness to cattel i sais entheo.