The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Epicurus

Ipomoea virgin

Hi all.

I just purchased some I.violacea and A.nervosa seeds to grow and havests the seeds.

Anyhow, I've never tried this before so if there is anyone who would like to share there expeience Please do!

Hi Epicurus,

please remember consumption of those seeds will be illegal here in Australia, try to post your questions in a theoretical manner. FOr a start, use the search engine here to answer some of your questions. Please read the illegal plants topic pinned at the top of the Ethnobotany page too, it will help you out. Possibly the best source of info on the web for these materials is Erowid.

thanks darcy.

I'll keep that in mind next time

BTW when will they be illegal to consume or are they illegal already?

thanks darcy.

I'll keep that in mind next time

BTW when will they be illegal to consume or are they illegal already?

i think we came to the conclusion here that possesing the seeds is fine, growing plants is fine, selling seeds is fine, harvesting seeds is fine. But perhaps possesing them AND having information on you or in your possesion that details how to consume/extract from them would be deemed illegal. Having ground up seeds in capsules or an extraction sitting in your kitchen would be illegal. There's some long in depth discussions on these forums if you do a search.

thanks for the info.

my intent was no to grind them up and consume as such.

the whole legal thing seems to be a bit fuzzy. oh well that's the law for ya.

but thanks for clarifing this for me :)

cheers

That's a rather interesting.

because you do need to soak the seeds in water overnight. I'm guessing how many seeds

there are soaking that will probably make the difference. I mean you don't really need 100 seeds

soaked to go and start germination. :unsure:

One would not need 100 seeds for a journey either. Plus I'm sure any amount is still classed as an extraction and don't they count the entire weight of a mixture containing an illicit substance as that substance? :blink:

Wonder what would happen if you were caught with nicked seeds sitting in a bowel of water before sowing? Classed as extraction you think?

dunno, dunno, dunno , la la la la la1!

Edited by darcy