The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
crix

Cube season in ACT

Hey everyone,

I was hoping that someone could give me some info on the grow season for cubes in the ACT?

Also any advise on general grow locations would be great :)

Sorry if a new thread is not appropriate for such a question :(

Crix.

Hey everyone,

I was hoping that someone could give me some info on the grow season for cubes in the ACT?

Also any advise on general grow locations would be great :)

Sorry if a new thread is not appropriate for such a question :(

Crix.

With A.C.T.'s very dry summer and lack of decent cow pastures I doubt you'll find any cubies there. You will find plenty of subs in ACT especially late april/early May. They can be found right in the city and all over namadgi if you know the correct habitat and weather requirements. They will also grow under sprinklers/misters in mulched gardens. You might be lucky closer to the coast around Nowra, Bega, Kiama where there's dairy farming and more humidity - although I have never personally heard of them occuring that far south.

Good luck!

With A.C.T.'s very dry summer and lack of decent cow pastures I doubt you'll find any cubies there. You will find plenty of subs in ACT especially late april/early May. They can be found right in the city and all over namadgi if you know the correct habitat and weather requirements. They will also grow under sprinklers/misters in mulched gardens. You might be lucky closer to the coast around Nowra, Bega, Kiama where there's dairy farming and more humidity - although I have never personally heard of them occuring that far south.

Good luck!

Fantastic, thank you very much for your help Botanica!

Much appreciated.