The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
wandjina

JUXTAPOSITIONS

alrighty then, this topic may be partly fueled by gin, so beware!!!!!!!!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnyways, this is a game, a word game that is best palyed with at least 4 mates coming down off acid who cant sleep....

what i would usually do is get out sheets os paper, pens, and give these out. Then i'd say, OK, everyone write down a single sentence at the top of the paper, whatever yo u like. And then I'd get dirty looks, and a few "oh man, is this another fucken game P?"....but they'd all end up loving it and pissing themselves at the end.

I don't usually explain how the whole thing works out at the bginning, it kinda does as it goes, but this is what happens:

someone writes a sentence, for e.g.

'The cat sat on the mat'

this person then passes then this on to the next, who must write the opposite to each word in the sentence, creating a new sentence, e.g.:

'A dog lay in a carpet'.

then this person folds the first sentence over, so that only their sentence is visible to the next person,

who may write:

'The bone jumped on the rug', which could conceievably be followed by 'A skin slid over a floorboard', then, 'The muscle crashed into the door', or 'Some fat fell on a window'...etc. You can only see the last sentence , and none before it.

The cool thing is how different people's idea of what defines 'opposite' is, well, different.

You never end up with the first sentence being repeated. E.g. the next person may not consider a cat the opposite of a dog (mouse perhaps?), or 'A' to be the 'opposite' to 'The'....but as long as the sentence still makes sense gramatically, you can be pretty flexible with 'a', 'the', 'of' etc, but try to stick to the 'rule'.

Reading the sheets out after passing them round (best with @ least 4 players, even better with more, try for 1 sentence per 1-2 lines of lined A4 paper for best results), can be side splittingly hilarious, but I've found the 'quality' of results tends to be determined by the intelligence and state of mind of the participants. Most impressive interpretations seem to come from people coming down off aceed/mesc etc. Being drunk is not too bad either...*hic*

So yeah, I'm gonna try and start one here, porbably won't go far, but why the fuck not eh?

And remember, no peeking, avert your eyes from all but the first and last posts (oh yeah, no drivel, only game playing peeps!!!)

I'm gonna do two sentences, for variety, here goes (now scroll down to the last post and no peaking!!!heheheh):

1. HIS OLD HAIRY DOG IS INFESTED WITH FLEAS.

2. I WALKED UP THE MOTHER FUCKING ROAD AND BOUGHT SOME BLOODY BREAD.

1. Her young shaven pussy isn't disinfected without elephants.

2. We ran down a father sucking bush but gave no anaemic butter.

:)

1. his decrepid overgrown scrotum is always filthied by mice

2. i snuck up a nun biting tree which donated some robust bread

only 2 replies....slackarses!!

1. her nubile tidy vulva was never cleansed with rats

2. You leapt over the priest licking bush that stole a weak noodle.

her young hairless cat was clean without elepants.

you ran down any father sucking path without selling lots'a krusty rice.

Its aging rug like robot is disorganised with bacteria

Any one else stagnated towards a specific non-related, inflating quantum superposition while hoarding almost no fresh spaghetti

VIVA LA RED VINO