The Corroboree
Khatman

Wanted - Narrow leaf Catha edulis (strain 4)

Hi guys, I finally got around to ordering the green and narrow leaf strains of Khat from Shaman Australis, which i have been meaning to do for several months. Unfortunatley there don't appear to be any available. Can any one help me out with seed/cuttings? All I can offer in exchange is money.

Have a look in the shop now :)

You legend, cheers mate!

I want the narrow leaf variant because of the reportedly superior taste and higher content of cathinone. However is it worth getting the green and white strains as well? What are their merits? it would be interesting to see how they grow here.

I have received Khat cuttings from the Fruit Spirit Botanic Garden as bare rooted cuttings wrapped in plastic bags and mailed in a cardboard box. They survived and I had no trouble with quarantine. I am obviously still concerned about your plants getting here. How will you send them?

we send plants all over Oz every week. How healthy the arrive depends on your choice of shipping modes. If your state has any restrictions then these are your risk and your problem - we don't want to know about them ;)

The narrow leaf is quote different to the others, but if you want variety in taste AND effect then you'll just have to get all of them :D

i have 3 of these and they are great... going ape shit in the hot weather and i actually really like the taste... chew for the flavour which makes a nice change from most other ethnos :wacko: (need a sick smiley)

they look great too

if you're in sydney, Rimbaud (guruna.com) sells them at the marrickville markets on sunday. Planthelper was big on them a while ago too....

Khatman, the perth seedring has some seeds of the narrow leaf strain 4.

pm me for more details.

On the note of quarantine, I don't know anyone in WA who has had anything from SAB confiscated. I've ordered from them and some other eastern states vendors and had no problems.

Sry to Hijack ur thread Khatman... ;)

Does anyone have information about Queensland and federal legislation regarding ethnobotanical species?

I was going to order some species from SAB too but dunno if I can?

Maybe I should stick to the ones here in qld, Herbalistics and Gomaos Garden??

Cheers... :D :P

jep, i got nice quite established (qld grown) narroleaved in stock, pm me for details!

Sry to Hijack ur thread Khatman... ;)

Does anyone have information about Queensland and federal legislation regarding ethnobotanical species?

I was going to order some species from SAB too but dunno if I can?

Maybe I should stick to the ones here in qld, Herbalistics and Gomaos Garden??

Cheers... :D :P

The only difference between QLD and NSW is that NSW has stricter drug laws. Hence, I can't think of anyting that is legal in NSW and illegal in Qld, while there are a few the other way.

Ok, thanks for the info Torsten... :D

the reason why WA is different is because it has pretty strict import laws due to its fragile ecosystem thingy dealy when it comes to plants etc

there has to b no dirt on roots and alot of plants arnt alowed in at all

etd