The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
botanika

subs vs cubes vs copes

I only have experience with subaeruginosa (in canberra) but have discovered a range of potency and trips over the years from acid-like to philosophical and blurry to speedy and ecstatic (set and setting accepted). I like the potency and now even the taste of fresh juicy alkaloid rich ones. Im about to try growing cubes at home and have never hunted meanies. Wondering if any seasoned navigators could describe the difference in experience between them and subs?

meanies are the best

electric, energising, lucid, visual

have similarities with the other but there just better :D

dunno maybe im prejudiced cos finding them is still exciting :)

subs are pretty ubiquitous and always coincide with soggy cold weather! and the cubes in the fields round here (nthn nsw) just arent that good - u feel like youre stoned ?!? but the meanies are a conoiseurs delight

[ 22. July 2005, 15:16: Message edited by: Rev ]

thanks, im OS right now, have to wait for aussie meanies - but someone told me i can get copes here in the south (PRC) and ill get a chance in cambodia in sept. Pastures on the NSW S Coast good?

Pans/copes common throughout SE asia

Ive seen them in a much wider range in time and geographical distribution than cubensis

thats good to know, ill have no problems in cambodia (thanks to MJ) and southern china but would be happy if i could find them closer to where i live in shanghai. it will be a good time to look soon. cheers