The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
chris

home subs

My goat has some how managed to uplift with his horns some mycelium from a raped patch(which has'nt produced any groth since i last saw it over 4 weeks ago,and has also indroduced spores of a wood loving variety.Its ok he would'nt vandelize patches unless some cunt has already mangelated and raped the shit out of it leaving it almost useless)into a cardboard box lined with news paper and coverd with soil & chip bark.

The mycelium has deffinetly spread over a week from the bottem of the box to the surface of the chip bark and forming clumps of white webbing wich has been growing in size on a daily bases.

My goat is worried about weather changes(its geting wormer in melbourne despite the good amount of rain) stopping it from fruiting....

*Is there anything he could do to speed up or ensure that it grows into mushrooms??????.....

any help is highly appeciated

I think at this time of year its getting to late for this season

maybe put it in the refrigerator? make sure it's sealed though, you want maximum humidity (of course ventilate it daily)

yeah geezer, great idea; but definately it's getting too warm & dry in the big room- go w/elfspice's idea, or you could re-plant it for next year?

He did feel that the season was coming to an end :( hasnt seen any for awhile,i think thats why he wanted to get hes own patch going.

He would try the fridge idea but this box is too big.

Re-planting for next season sounds best..

.Thank you all.