The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bloodbob

Treated HBRW and other seeds illegal?

The whole creach things has brought me to the attention that these can get you big jail time.

They are no longer S9 subjects under the law but most states that jail you for drug offenses don't actually refer to the SUSPD but rather a fixed list of compounds under the law. And as far as I am aware most of these acts don't have provisions for treated seeds. Therefore its just as illegal as running around with magic mushrooms.

So SAB might want to consider no longer shipping seeds containing S7 compounds to QLD. Either that or start shipping magic mushroom spores ( for growing ).

[ 26. September 2005, 01:51: Message edited by: bloodbob ]

all state drug acts automatically incorporate the SUSDP. Each of them have a paragraph that says something like "and each item liested in the SUSDP is placed in the relevant schedule of this act". See my salvia legals page for more detail on this.

And yes, we could sell spores, except that no judge would believe that we do so for ornamental purposes and hence we would be liable to be charged with conspiracy to manufacture an illegal drug.

Torsten no offense but I strongly suggest you actually go check the laws. Your suggestion that all state drugs laws automatically include the SUSDP is a silly idea and would suggest that it would be a crime for state laws to impose stricter condition then the susdp.

quote:

In Queensland the SUSDP forms the basis of the scheduling of all poisons and drugs. The definitions of the act state that 'standard' refers to the SUSDP. Thus, anything listed in the SUSDP (incl salvia) is automatically scheduled as per the SUSDP.The relevant QLD legislation is here:

Yes this act includes the SUSDP but of course this act also doesn't have any jailable offenses.

Where as this act ( Drugs Misuse act 1986 )

http://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/LEGISLTN...gsMisuseA86.pdf

which does contain jailabe offense doesn't refer to the SUSDP but does refer to drugs misuse act 1987

http://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/LEGISLTN...gsMisuseR87.pdf

which again does not refer to the SUSDP.

I'm pretty sure the ACT has similar legislation.

As far as the shroosm go I didn't actually mean as I don't have the susdp so I don't know whats actually listed ect for shrooms assuming you could get out of drugs misuse act I dunno if you could get out of the health and poisons act.

Feel free to prove me wrong by pointing out which part of the drug misuse acts refers to the SUSPD.

[ 26. September 2005, 09:45: Message edited by: bloodbob ]