The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
occidentalis

Perth meeting

I propose a gathering of the Perth ethnobotany massive, tribe, community, or any other group you choose to belong to, with the purpose of meeting, speaking, and sharing food, seeds and plants.

I propose that this gathering occurs on Saturday October 11th, at Kings Park.

Please reply if you will or won't be coming. If another day would suit you better include that in your reply.

Hope to see you soon

Chid

Sounds good. I'll be there.

Would sunday 12th suit you better deaders?

Others have expressed similar sentiments and it would be cool if as many as possible could come.

Or else we could reschedule for 3-4 weeks away so people can keep it free.

3-4 weeks would be easier, but dont rearrange it just cause i said so, im usually pretty busy on weekends so i couldnt guarantee being there for sure. If you make a date the majority of people are suited to ill just try and turn up.

I don't know, I always forget how slow it is to organise things on the net. By the time we get it sorted out it will already be saturday the 11th!

How about sunday october 26th?

Does anyone still want to get together on the 11th as well?

i might come, i might not. It all depends on how my social phobia is on that day. it would be good to meet you guys though. I just get so damned scared. i guess you either know what its like or dont

I can assure you Thelema, these guys are definitely not scary. I'm probably the scariest,... and you know me.

I'm in for Saturday creach, if anyone else is up for it.

[ 06. October 2003, 00:44: Message edited by: Skulking Lurker ]

Alright, lets meet on saturday, 2pm, at the usual location - if you don't know where that is PM me. Bring some food to share and anything else (legal) you feel like to consume, swap, or give.

We can decide if we want to meet again in a few weeks on saturday.

Thelema, it would be excellent if you came, and without wishing to detract from the seriousness of whatever difficulties you experience in social situations, I can assure you we will all be on our most non threatening behaviour.

[ 06. October 2003, 16:04: Message edited by: creach ]

*bump* Are we still meeting today?

[shame] ahem... I hope the meeting went well. I'm sorry I wasn't there... less than 30 minutes after bumping the thread I realised I wasn't going to make it but couldn't access the forum to let anyone know. [/shame]