The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Happy Cadaver

Sceletium novum for trade

ha ha, look at the monkey play with his balls!

Edited by darcy

Originally posted by darcy:

This novum looks to be one of 4 species, either S. varians, S. strictum or S. crassicaule.

Doesn't 'novum' suggest it is NOT one of these?

can you post a piccy of it? i've been taking cuttings of a new strain that might make a suitable trade, have no clue as to what type of scel it is yet.

[ 10. December 2003, 14:03: Message edited by: waterdragon ]

The word novum suggests that it is a new species or variety, whether this is for the collector or science in general is not known. I believe that it is for the collector, since their s. tortuosum seed was incorrectly identified.i just have to work out what species the novum is. :D BTW i think i fucked up the potential species names!

HEy Wd, can u post a pic of your new strain? I still haven't worked out how to do it! it is different to the strains getting around, quite markedly.

Wanna trade a S. joubertii for your novum?

pm me

bit of a noob in the pic posting department. got a new digi recently to take some garden pics, need to suss the resizing of pics and the subsequent posting thereof. the second strain is one that i grew from canadian seeds last year, at this stage i've only taken a dozen or so cuttings. when i get the piccy thing worked out i'll get some posted.