The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Cyjack

Psychoactives in Germany

Hi all -

I have a friend in Germany who I would like to send some psychoactive material to, but I know its going to be difficult getting things out of Aus - and perhaps further probs in Germany itself.

I hope someone (European members?) can let me know what is legal in Germany, and perhaps suggest a good place from which to purchase said material in or around Germany for swift delivery to Main. Cheers - :)

Tell him to go to Amsterdam, im sure he'll find whatever he needs there

it all depends on the material. PM me and I might be able to advise what is legal there.

Sending stuff out of australia is usually no problem as nothing gets checked. but you're screwed if it doesn't get pickedup over there and gets returned.

Trip Dr:

Tell him to go to Amsterdam, im sure he'll find whatever he needs there

Is it that easy? Can I order some dark # in Amsterdam and have it sent over the border to Main in Germany? If so.. I think I will have one very happy friend! :D

Well,

It is not allowed to ship psilocybe containers to germany. I assume it also isn´t allowed to ship them outside from germany. Exceptions are sporeprints for microscopical and educational use which are legal under very strict circumstances. Growing is not allowed! Picking Psilocybes is not allowed in Germany. If you get busted and say that you picked them in error, there should be no Problems though.

Some NL smartshops sucessfully ship fresh mushrooms,spores and growkits to germany.I rarely hear about confiscated mushrooms inside of Europe.Sending something to Suisse is a very big Risk. Also I would strongly disadvice germans to order psilocybes from german Smartshops. Most of the Shops got raided and delivered their customer list to the cops.

In your case i wouldn´t risk to send fresh or dried mushrooms from Australia. Spores could be possibly sent to germany if you´d label them "for microscopical use only".No guarantee for this. Maybe you make an error during labeling; then there should be absolutely no Problem for the Receiver. I don´t believe that the customs are going to germinate the contained spores in case they open it to check if the label is correct...I never heard about spore busts.

[ 28. September 2005, 15:49: Message edited by: Evil Genius ]

Well i don't know cause i haven't been there, but Germany looks like its basically right next door to the Netherlands on my map. I'd just tell your mate to get on a bus/train/horse and go there. I mean it couldnt be more than a days drive could it? That way you eliminate the risk of either of you getting into trouble.

I wouldn´t risk to import them either as there are lot´s of stop-and-search operations around the border. The Cops also check the Trains and Busses in a regular basis. Tourists from Germany and people who stay only for one day in NL are definately going to arouse suspicion.

If it wouldn´t be illegal, it would be much safer for your friend to order the shrooms from an Internet Smartshop located in NL.3 Days Delivery Time and practically no Problems with customs. Besides, if you order something and choose COD as payment method, it will be hard for the cops to prove that you´ve really placed the order by yourself. It could also be possible that someone ordered the shrooms in your name for bringing you in serious Trouble.

what a pitty that this is illegal...

[ 29. September 2005, 16:38: Message edited by: Evil Genius ]

Thanks for the help all -

My friend is a Uni Student so would normally find it difficult to travel to Netherlands.

Torsten pointed me towards a herb store in Netherlands that can deliver to Mainz. It also occured that Salvia D is legal over there... :cool: