The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Yoda Winfrey

Cheap chirp

As We have heard before nutmeg can be a pretty majikal herb. As a student cheap highs are good (so i have heard)what other things have ppl out there used when desperate and actually got something out of it? Or have heard about crazy things ppl have done?

With a bit of research and work most things commonly discussed here can be grown without much cost at all. With plant drugs patience is the biggest expense, but you'll soon have plenty of that.

Blue water lilly flowers from your local dam in a bottle of Bargain-Bin Red

Smoking Brugmansia from the neighbours garden.

Mis-identifying Salvia divinorum as Salvia coccinea which grows along the roadside in n nsw and suffering the bitterness, nothing out of it though.

I think Lorax has had experience with Brunfelsia sp. which is pretty common garden plant, "Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow" is a common name.

Just get some cheap seeds from the trade section and grow your own...

I have experienced some really nice effects from eating hot chillies.

I just bought a jar of 10++/10 turbo supercharge habereno chilli paste and ate 1/2 a teaspoon. the initial sensation is not exactly pleasant, but you don't have to wait too long for those effects to subside.

what you're really after is the next stage which I'm going through now. the endorphins have kicked in. it's a satisfying relief and nice feeling of sedation.

the sensation lasts for a good 20 minutes. the intensity goes from painful to somewhat more bearable to enjoyable to this unusual intense subtleness. it's the most subtle part that I like the best.

it's a really clean high, it's very healthy. regular chilli use can help you lose weight by speeding up your metabolism. it is addictive too!

[ 06. September 2005, 07:24: Message edited by: Rune ]

I plan to experiment more with getting more from the initial painful period. I have usually backed away from this period, looking around and making stupid movements with my mouth etc. until things calm down, before enoying the next stage. but then there have been the times when I've intentionally focused and even meditated on the pain.

I really think chilli has the potential to be a serious spiritual experience. it's best to be alone with no one to distract you or to make fun of the fact that you're crying or whatever - this only brings your attention to the surface, and you find yourself joking along with them and experiencing the chilli as only funny because it's hurting so much. I think you need to focus after taking the chilli. I found having my eyes shut, and sitting totally still is best.

the desire to get away from the pain can be so incredibly strong if you are so still like this, but keep ignoring the pain and it flips, and you enter another realm of consciousness in your head.

ignoring the pain takes such focus that you lose track of your physical surroundings, and all you know is the intensity in your head. it seems to keep building as long as you give no satisfaction to the pain.

I'm excited about exploring the possibilities. I am so keen to try and go higher next time - and I think with the right circumstances I can. I'm looking forward to it.

Heh, I'll remember to pm you when the first Red Savina crop comes in Benz