The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Skulking Lurker

narconews

I always assumed coca cola used decocanised coca leaf. I am actually surprised they would deny it.

Also, if they didn't use cocaine as one of the ingredients of the original formula, then why did they call it coca cola? That's like saying coffee never had caffeine in it :rolleyes:

Torsten:

I always assumed coca cola used decocanised coca leaf. I am actually surprised they would deny it.

Also, if they didn't use cocaine as one of the ingredients of the original formula, then why did they call it coca cola?  That's like saying coffee never had caffeine in it     :rolleyes:  

i was under the impression that they had thier own grow lands/hydroplace, thats why e.novo is not illegal to grow in the states. (or am i wrong about that? - probably am - still getting my memory back)

we went to the coke factory in parramatta as kids and someone asked the question "did you really used to put coke in coca-cola" we all laughed at him until the lady said "yes, we did, until it was illegal, now we remove it from the plants before making the drink." I'll never forget those words :)

hmmm, i wonder if you could extract cocaine from coca-cola. hmm i feel a fake recipie cooking in my brain muhahahaha wheres my "gullible" email list :)