The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

Doofer First Aid

Hey guys

Well after our fun and exiting weekend in the mountains, where I gained knowledge and learn many lessons, there is one major issue I am left pondering about.

That is doofer First aid.

I was thinking of putting together an emergency doofer first aid kit, and looking for guidance on what to have in it. I already have a good $220 first add kit but was looking for very specific objects for specific use with problems that may come up at doof parties

Is there any good web pages on this, or any doof first aid guides.

Keep this above board and do not get into name dropping please.

[ 20. January 2005, 11:06: Message edited by: RonnySimulacrum ]

Maybe you should contact the St John Ambulance. They'd have experience attending commercial dance parties, should be a related sampling of problems that arise.

I came to the realisation that trance dancing is a high impact, elite sport...and that many peoples dancing may be doign them damage to knees and back

Ok I think I see what you're getting at here

My suggestions are:

Thorazine- Incase someones psychedleic experience get's so out of hand that they cant be "talked down"?

Adrenaline- Potential overdose I suppose, and some big fits to jam it into someones heart :P

Intravenous Saline drip- For extreme cases of dehydration maybe

Plenty of fits- Just because

A vila of ketamine- Incase you find an old discarded bathtub somewhere near your doof.

I can help you out with the fits if you need any (got hundreds lying around heh). I believe I also have a vial of adrenaline around here somewhere, it's your if you want it. Don't know where you'd get yourself some thorazine from? Smithkline Beecham maybe? heh.

-Chemical Shazzlegogglers

oh i almost forgot some vials of injectable valium. They are fast acting and administered intramuscularly. Could come in very handy.

Comes in 2ml vials