The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Alchemica

Calling all feeling unworthy of Creative Being, find your flow here in radical acceptance

Last night whereas before fear would have built inner social walls, I started to burn those down. Today I continued that burning the darkness from my life with family Nature, friends and neighbours through embodied action.

bee.thumb.jpg.ded1ac1eb72805e65731f60c9a78f545.jpg

In a world of illness and exclusion, only the deepest hearts make room for a new social start
It must be with gratitude you accept those who come into your world, each is an inner heart waiting to unfurl
From the social silence and social inaction cancerous love grows.
To reach out to talk to another, from a place of radical acceptance is to embrace new flow
You are worthy of voice, of choice, so to am I
You must trust that people do care, that life can be fair
To include All equally is to add a flight to the fall.

I reach out beyond my fears and anxiety to start to reconnect with All. No distinctions, no walls, no barriers, no criteria

Leaving behind fears of being unworthy, and in encouraging myself to get to start to know people who had also really been knocked around by life, in mutual respect of our journeys

It made me question what love through compassionate action is?

5ac9de37ae396_leftandright.thumb.jpg.2eb9333957ca23e9708f02cdf95a4fd9.jpg

To me, love is non-possessive, it is our core of our being - that is explored through radical acceptance, non-judgement and creating spacious space for people to be as they are. Giving people space to self express, come as they are, and listening. Encouraging and assisting with growth.

The world shuts down your healthy creative expression of your being from a young age. Blocks that flow through not appreciating the worth of it, calling it names that make people feel unworthy of kindling that aspect in themselves..

Calling all who deem their creative being as unworthy of sharing... find your creative flow here below in a radically accepting place - write/share your art/music, your creative flow below... the stuff you've never kindled in yourself.

Collide your world here with mine through your starts at creativity - you've got a lower self to blow apart and Self to grow. Do that in a place we can all feel the liberation of stagnation with no condemnation. You might not have a place to share that you feel it will be appreciated. Below is that spot

This is particularly aimed at people who feel they have no voice of health in life, have been beaten down. For those who have kind of developed that creative aspect, that's awesome but this is the beginners place to grow.

I've recently tapped into ground up super simple creative approaches to find some healing balance. I think if we could stop sharing others content etc, bad news and instead embraced individual creative flow with eachother in radical acceptance, the world would be such a healthier place

It starts from 'I totally suck' or 'I'm not creative', 'yes, I'm worthy of that aspect' to 'yes I'll try' to 'yes I'll share'. You merge inner worlds with other and express self-worth. Many people struggle with this.

You move outward from your self-imposed barriers with positive creativity. You break the me down, rebuild it and embrace a deeper Self.

I'm totally feeling the worthiness of all creative attempts, this is totally not anyone knocking anyone's attempts below, it's not my forte at all, I just want you to let out the pain holding you back in some form of creative expression and find the liberation that sharing creatively, of feeling that someone is listening can offer. To find your inner creative voice, to feel worthy of expressing such, even when you don't think you have one or that no-one will listen.

I'd prefer this to be a space below to be where people can write a flow piece from their hearts, art that you'd feel scared to share, anything that is cathartic, nourishing, breaking through darkness etc etc.

Where I see a heartfelt breakthrough, if you'd like something for your garden, I can try and gift you something to go in your garden.

Didn't know where to put this but this is a space where I am offering not a prize, or a trade but where I see pain and breakthrough to light, a gift in the hope to bring people more out of their shells and find and encourage their creative expression - from my garden to yours to encourage that process - we'll work something out. Just something from my heart to encourage your journey where I can deeply feel your struggle. As I see as fit.

• Like 1

• Like 1

These are interesting @mysubtleascention

I was really confused by these Art.Tele.Port  initially but there almost seems to be a way you're using these to bring unconsciousness to conscious healing?

You write the poetry and put personal touches in to resonate others to different insights?

Edited by Alchemica
  • Like 1

:wub::wub:

By synchronicity I'm tapping into my non-conscious connection with the universe. When the heart-felt and rationalized vibration of the sound and image fit a heart pleasing energy pattern,which I had came across in my life-time experiences,and memorized for its significance in my path,I use the poetry as a beacon of vibrational frequency,to steer the consciousness of the person experiecing the art piece,towards a simple, though equivocal poetic harmony. Harmonies of any kind are naturally dressed with conscious thought and meaning by the mind. And when the design is carrying weaved-into 'in love' frequency into the texture of the art,I believe this frequency is naturally harmonizing to anybody in touch with it. Remembering 'in love' frequency occurances, which had happened throughout our lives and had been stored as a conscious or unconscious memory, is simply bringing reattuning of the mind for shorter or longer periods of time, and reawakening the heart, making it wanting more, searching actively for future experiences of the same sort.

Creating a multidimensional hub in the reality of the person experiencing it, is my intent with every piece and everyone will see different possibilities in each, in accord with their own tendencies of interpreting their own reality.
Multiple interpretations like sexual or funny or beautiful or ugly are making them easy to identify with, because of the multidimensional nature of human experience . 
These art pieces become windows to a dreamworld or a personal timelines that can be temporarily travelled by simple intent combined with release of fantasy freedom.

Inspired art is a carrier of certain vibrational frequencies, resonating with the artist's sense of beauty, which is a type of harmonic resonance recognised by the heart of the artist, but sometimes by the conscious mind of the artist as well.
Consciously designing a certain type of art-experience is the way and the meaning of art for me. Art is like a language .Any art piece is a summation of frequencies  intentionally or unintentionally combined. A heart is the universal receiver and transmitter and a mind with extensive knowing of the heart is able to discern between various nuances in the frequencies incoming or outgoing, functioning as a reality  tuner, consciously or unconsciously..

In my practice, the best way to experience these art pieces is downloaded and played in a replay mode, creating a continuum of the same piece or in shuffle mode, randomly chosen by the player - making different storylines - using quality stereo headphones and being in cinematic seclusion, to avoid frequency disturbances.
When the proper intention is used and a mind-altering substance of choice as well, the experience becomes very intense. Tears of joy are a natural way of the body to release anchors to certain realities in the process of shifting to different states of consciousness and when this occurs to me while experiecing my finished art creations, I know I've reached my intent as an artist.  :wub::wub:

Edited by mysubtleascention
  • Like 2

That;s really awesome @mysubtleascention, thanks for the detailed response and how these systems of inspired art work - to put what is at my impression heartfelt compassionate healing intent behind art for others is a magical intent, Well done.

I'm still a bit easily distracted by dissolving loops in my head, that said, it's getting better, I could see if one could attune to total presence, merge with the complete experience more in these works of art, that would be powerfully magic.

• Like 1