The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
shroomster

spain

Hello All

Just a quick one with regards to Spanish plant law,I noticed a post from earlier in the year and was wondering if this meant that posession of the plants listed is actually illegal (fresh dried or prepared),or if only the sale of the plants is illegal (fresh dried or prepared)?

I would be grateful if someone could fill me in with a few details as the posted document is in spanish of course,and my spanish hasnt been used for several years now and is basically crap

thanks in advance

Shroomster

If you can point me to the post i will have a go, would be half interested myself. Having said that speaking Spanish and understanding Spanish legal documents are two worlds apart, trust me have been down this road before.You could also just try the easy way and translate it using any of the translator programs (Bablefish, Google,...)it won't be perfect but you will get the general idea. :confused:

Shroomster, just a quick 32 page Spanish legal doc to read over coffe before i get started this morning !!! I have made a quick read of it and i seems to go on more about the theraputic/natural medicene control regulations than anything else; eg: if want to do this you have to do it this way....alot of legal mumbo jumbo about labeling and quality control.The list you spoke about goes on about dosage/effect/application more relavent to pharmacutical types IMO. But wait ! it then has another list headed: 'Prohibited public use for reason of toxicity' Goes on to list the old favorites : Cannabis ,Catha , Artimisa ? (Hemingway would turn in his grave ! :D )Etc... So to awnser your question is possesion illegal or just sale illegal , you would have to be a bit more specific. The paper has seperate lists for both . It then goes on about chemical,pharmacutical and biological documentation (yawn...) possibly more about consumer labeling , Manufacture process regulations and standards , Intermediate product control and Finished product control . The paper also makes some mention of EU regulations and if you think about it they won't be that far away from any other Eu member as far as this goes (IMO)Anyway , must get back to work. As this is a legal doc get your own opinion if it may mean you may be caught out (leagly that is ) Spanish law is not like Australian law (Why do you think Skase was there ? )It's time consuming and full of wierd red tape , but ultimately justice does pervail and is fair ,

Adios amigos,

2b