The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Maxuel Powers III

OOS - USA - Yearlings - Free to good home.

Free to good home and shipping paid. Will fill a small priority box or a lil more. D grade look in bad shape but still have roots and got burned reallly bad but all are popping new growth from tops. Aprox 30 yearlings 1-3inches sun hardened. Doing 2 packages of 15 each. US only unless you wanna try to ship it.

NO TAKERS YEARLINGS DESTROYED

I'm gonna have tons more yearlings for free, I just need the space and am breaking up trays to go into pots. Unfortunately I just don't have space to keep all these around so faster route if they don't ship is to destroy them. I will post what I have extra and if no takers, they will be culled.

Edited by maxpower097

Have 2 more varieties and can give you plants 1.5 years old stunted from being in trays way way way too long. They are Validus x TJG and I'll look up the other variety later. I think thier SS02 x Strybing I'll look at tag in morning.

Thanks. You pay shipping of coarse. Listing some on ebay too. Are in B and C condition, Shipping $6.80 and donations are accepted. I should be able to give yah 5 of each.

Cheers

Destroyed No takers.

Edited by maxpower097