The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
The Dude

DNA hyper-communication - a native internet

I think the answer to their question is "No". But that is just my opinion based on a general knowledge of science.

The subconscious communication between cerebrogenic entities in different humans interests me much more.

If you read it and give them the benefit of the doubt and believe all the mumbo jumbo, it makes some sense. It is all a bit wacky but that's exactly what interests me.

Wormholes are a pretty weird concept to me and really exciting! Lets create a few and travel through space and time! (like Donnie Darko! love that movie :)

The article tries to explain the ufo phenomenon and the collective unconsious and sincronisity(sp?). The latter i seem to experience ALL THE TIME!! (probly just a matter of suggestion)

Of course i have no idea about the validity but any sort of scientific experiments that claim to prove and explain these phenomena is exciting to me.

It also explains why animals like insects, fish and birds interact with each other in a team-like fashion without (regular) communication.

Like when there is a huge school of fish swimming around in one group, randomly changing direction, dispersing and joining again. How do they coordinate all these moves without smacking into each other? To me this is exactly what a group consciousness is! They are all moving together as one with one shared consciousness. Exact same thing with birds and insects! To me, when i apply it to animal movement the theory makes perfect sense...

Looking at it this way it seems that we as humans have evolved into lesser communicators. Our language seems by comparison a more primitive one.

Telepathy seems so much cooler.. i wanna do it! :)

of course my thoughts now are based on reading a lot of Terrence McKennas "ramblings" and some Carl Jung theories recently so...

The Bird/fish thing unfortunately isnt as "impressive" as it looks. I guess i should have said complex..

Rather its an adherence to a very simple set of rules that when strictly adhered to a a group cause this phenomenon. by fixing a behavioural equation the flock is then free to move whithin the spaces of possibility inherent to that pattern. There are a finites number of patterns suited to living conditions and throughout teh naimal world different species co-evolve simailar ways of exploiting the pattern

I saw a program where bilogists studied it via computer, found the rules and then could emulate the flock/schooling formation. I forget the details

It is similar to Ants or locusts. The are very simple machines with brains too small to entertain rational thought

Robotocists working on interplanetary exploration devices and probes are taking a lot of interest in behavioural entymology.

It turns out that insects also run on very simple behavioural equations that guide them, motivate them and allow them to form multi-organsism superstructures - like Hives, nests and termite mounds

Im not downplaying the significance of this though, but rather than anthropomorhising the exterior world i think we should be thrilled by its wondrous simplicity, the ability of simple parts and rules of engagemnet to create complex and dynamic living systems through the phenomenon of mathematics. Humans like to think we are more complicated than we really are but we are prone to just the same sorts of behavioural equations.

I wonder if telepathy is simply the intuition using a pattern that predicts behaviour in the short term that is accessible once we put aside rational 'thought'. That is we hone in on a group mind and the mind of another but not by direct contact with them but rather by harnessing the great driving Universal and mathematical foundations of consciousness though an inbuilt key in the form of a hardwired equation. Whoever has read a book 'the holographic universe' might grasp the potential unfolding of the implicate order in this manner

[ 10. April 2004, 01:54: Message edited by: reville ]