The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Thelema

galbulimima quest

can i have a show of hands and some sort of general consensus as to what people think a plantlet of galbulimima would be worth? How about a seed?

I have sourced at least 3 pretty specific locations for this, and if enough people are interested....

do you mean you need support to collect those seeds? anyway yep, i want to help and will pm you about it. ...at eb1, tort spoke about them...

family of apocynaceae, indole alkaloids? iboga or yohimbin like? am i'm on the right track?

Remember: when going Galbulimima hunting to bring a pair of binoculars, some serious tree climbing gear and a VERY keen botantical eye. This is one elusive (huge) little critter... oh and watch out for stinging trees

i think i got what it takes to search for those seeds. 7x42 binoculars and some good visual bush skills. i am afraid of hight but, have skills like monkey on a tree, once i forget about it.

i freeze if i see a big snake in the bush, or i catch it if i think it's save and small. wowh have you ever caught a snake and handeled it for a while like stevo?

i got history of succsesfull mineral and plant collecting skills, fieldwork skills,

i can spot a "target shape tree", and love the healthy fitness benefits of such actions.

-----------------------------------

edit: missing comas 4 the above post.

:cool:

i would like to add a "nice rifle" to the list, just so to shoot, the seed's down if they are very high up, this is a common oztralien seed gatheres practice, so i've been told.

[ 09. March 2004, 12:48: Message edited by: planthelper ]

Well I tracked down the Plants Fractal told me about and lo and behold thye have been cut down to make baseball bats

Hard times in the bush

I did collect a large volume of bark for analysis ried some with interesting results.

as soon as im not paying internet cafe prices for webtime ill write it up.

Ill be going hunting again mid year for some more trees n seedlings.

Hey farcatl hurry up and get that PhD done man :) weve got stuff to do :)

Hehe. Tell me about it. I can't wait to see what the profile is like on this collection... As soon as I can scratch my arse...