The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Jealous Slander

Oh shit, I'm probably tripping!

Just looked up the thread in question and turns out his forum name is actually reshroomED.!

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24008&hl=%2Botway+%2Bcamp#entry250843

Sorry if I got the forum name screwed up shroomup. Was sure, but my memories like a seize when it comes to names.

I remember that camp-out very well...received my 1. ever cactus cutting from reshroomED, "Eileen" and left with pockets full of mush. I got along with reshroomED very well. He struck me as knowledgeable and generous.

Yeah, I'm definitely the same dude who was once 'Sunchaser' and formerly 'Jabez'.

First joined this site before I knew the first thing about picking shrooms, the corroboree was like a mystical wonder land to me back then. Back in those days when life was all fresh and mysterious still. I wish I could just go back to those old days forever, lol. Back when I had a young little chick and there was still so much to learn about what is.

Now at 32 years of age, everything just feels stale and mundane. Women & psychedelics just don't seem worth the constant head fuck, what a boring existence!

But don't get me wrong, I plan to see this BS out to the end.

Woman and psychedelics, can't think of anything more worthwhile. Both should be adored, worshipped and fully intergrated into your 'boring' existence.

With your anti female sentiments it's no wonder you find women a head fuck. Don't think the problem is theirs.....

Getafix

Woman and psychedelics, can't think of anything more worthwhile. Both should be adored, worshipped and fully intergrated into your 'boring' existence.

With your anti female sentiments it's no wonder you find women a head fuck. Don't think the problem is theirs.....

Getafix

Nah, women are cray, every single one of them! Why are they always attracted to people that treat them like shit?

Had one who was on to me big time for weeks at a job I was working at not so long ago. I was just pretending she meant nothing to me by ignoring her and pretending she didn't exist. But she was constantly laughing at everything I said, doing everything possible to get my attention.

Then finally I cracked and mentioned she had beautiful eyes and should have more confidence in herself. That was it, she lost interest like I was yesterdays news and went after some bloke that had been talking to her like she was some sex toy or something.

Just one story out of many

I'm just to much of a nice person to play those weird perverted games. So screw all women, there not even worth the effort. Bunch of bitches that get off on being played with like tools.

Fuck your such a tool!

Nah, women are cray, every single one of them! Why are they always attracted to people that treat them like shit?

I'm just to much of a nice person to play those weird perverted games

Had one who was on to me big time for weeks at a job I was working at not so long ago. I was just pretending she meant nothing to me by ignoring her and pretending she didn't exist. But she was constantly laughing at everything I said, doing everything possible to get my attention.

Then finally I cracked and mentioned she had beautiful eyes and should have more confidence in herself. That was it, she lost interest like I was yesterdays news and went after some bloke that had been talking to her like she was some sex toy or something.

Just one story out of many

. So screw all women, there not even worth the effort. Bunch of bitches that get off on being played with like tools.

I swapped one of your statements around. It makes more sense.

I'm guessing you mean crazy when you say "cray"

How are Mum and Dad ?

You've mentioned all the shit your Dad put you through when you posted as Jabez, but is your Mum really at fault too ?

Fuck your such a tool!

^^^I'm an individual, who's not afraid to say what I think, even when it doesn't conform to mainstream society. In what warped out dimension is that considered being a tool?

you are a tool

....the emptiest vessels make the most noise

you are a tool

....the emptiest vessels make the most noise

That doesn't even make any sense!

But if it helps make your meaningless mundane soul feel somehow significant, then more power to you mate. You've convinced yourself you have a point to exist though delusions and the materialistic social structure.

From where I'm standing, that makes you the "tool".

lol...keep trying

answers sallys question....

EDIT - I'll burn you out

and that quote makes a lotta sense.....think about it.....

:wink:

That quote might open your mind....

you take your shoes off at my door, and I dont piss all over your carpet

I'll burn you out

You ain't gonna burn shit, you fricken drudge!

confront your demons

I face my demons everyday, why don't you take your own advise?

what would Eminem do?

Fuck the world and say whatever he wants! Especially if little midget minds like you find it offensive.

its called respect

Respect is given once respect is received.

That last point of yours...yeah that one....starting to get it yet

I face more demons that you could fckn imagine

answer sallys question

My dads a yuppie pedophile piece of shit, who plays the act of a good christian man. My mums a selfish bitch, who plays the poor innocent little victim to try and get symphony and manipulate situations for her own selfish purposes.

I'm more than comfortable facing who my parents are. You can't fuck with me that way.

I face more demons that you could fckn imagine

I seriously doubt it.