The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

memory jog

i was going to post this in "drug education in the..." but it's worth a post ov it's own.

i was hoping we wouldn't get that kind ov crap here, but i forgot about operation Noah.

way back in 1990 i & 4 fellow travellers rented a house in leaderville perth.

we probably looked abit out ov place :D

but about 2 weeks after we move in 2 plain clothes cops come round w/a search warrent 'cus 1 ov the neighbours has said were dealers.--we weren't. they found nothing.

it's disgusting that this can happen- & i know ov others who've been raided for the same reasons.

if the cops find nothing they should give you the name ov the person who dobbed you in so you can sue them for libel, slander etc. that might discourage grevious neighbours.

Hell,Hell yeah!

Just after we moved locale recently,we received a phonecall from a cop in the district we just left.

The call came on a Sunday morning.....BLASPHEMY!

The copper didn't introduce himself,he also couldn't have known for sure where we lived either.

He asked if my partner was home, and, after thinking it was a local call we were expecting, I put her on.

Well, the next thing we knew she was being hit with a cannabis caution.

Apparrently, a glass with her name etched on it, an empty ciggarette tube and a small satchell with less than 1 gram of a dry,green,untested substance was found in the same cupboard!...a week and a half after we vacated the premisis

Suffice to say none of these objects were ours.

As it turns out, her ex hubbie(god bless him!),was the last person to have such a glass in his possesion....7 years ago!!!

He's also an obsessive FUCKWIT who thinks he owns people....anyway...

So we decided to front our local ecilop authority who were stoked to hear such CRAPPOLA.

Fry you bastard fry :mad:

And to the cop involved.......

well :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Justice prevailed.

Whew that's better :cool: