The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Matt1208

looking for lab glassware

looking for some lab glassware, new used unwanted, anything really, message me with what you have an we can work something out

cheers

Also try sciencesupply.com.au.

The openly advertise on their main page that they are happy to sell to individuals/enthusiasts. I've bought some stuff from them for work, prices are great but the quality is pretty average as you'd expect. But they are 10 times cheaper than Sigma so can't complain lol. They are pretty good to deal with, I've had a couple of small issues with some of the stuff and some delays in delivery, but you get that with anyone I guess. All issues were resolved satisfactorily and they were very apologetic, so I'm still quite happy to recommend them. Just contact Matty for a chat and I'm sure he'll help you out.

They even point out exactly what requires EUD's for each state so that you don't have to worry about ordering something dodgy. And they say which states require them to compulsorily send in EUDs, and which states just require the EUDs to be kept by the business unless specifically requested by law enforcement. They seem to be home-chemistry enthusiasts and are quite keen to promote the craft and make sure people know how to stay legal. Read this:

http://www.sciencesupply.com.au/Ethos.html

Not everyone interested in chemistry is a meth cook, people should be allowed to tinker as they please as long as they keep it legal and safe. Good to see a business that understands this and openly provides equipment for legal home chemistry.

Edited by Alice
  • Like 6

such a positive statement Ally :) with excellent reasoning to your argument. The balony being used to justify microscoping of innocent individuals pursuing a legitimate alternative to their particular health predicament is way out of hand TonZie!

Without imagination, the daring to dream differently and a genuine desire to search for alternatives to prescribed pharaoh's big pharma's greed based chem's we surely would not have made it to this summer camp that is 2014.

Stay legal, think big and keep notes.

Without trial and error we would never see a positive outcome outside the big machines' paradigm.

uh hem-radium- marie curie!!

God knows we need to weed out the god botherer's and provide workable solutions for ordinary citizens.
just be non-violent and non-compliant and ask for proof to your distractors.

fucking peace fuckya's