The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Auxin

I'm building a chem site here, any suggestions

My chemistry and ethnobotany homepage is being built http://www.shaman-australis.com/~auxin/index.htmlHERE.

Sofar I've got the alkaloids of genus heimia page there (I prettied it up some for easier use), a chart on the properties of common solvents (including boiling point, water solubility, and solvent/water azeotrope data), along with several useful off-site links and a few buddhism quotes (a web-page writing habit of mine).

So if you want to check it out or suggest stuff for me to add to it (no drug synthesis FAQs) this is your chance.

I just put in a 'Solubilities of Selected Phytochemicals' page (someone on one of those entheo sites for middleschool dropouts gave me the idea- so those sites are good for something). It covers allot of stuff, sofar I've got 58 entries covering every letter in the alphabet. Mostly its entheo stuff, but not exclusively.

No suggestions just encouragment.

Good to see.

Just one question

How does one interpret " Very slightly soluable"

"How does one interpret " Very slightly soluable""

I dont think they ever made any real rules regarding this, but I generally apply it when less than 0.1 grams will form a saturated solution with 100ml solvent.

Sooner or later I might put numbers in for many of those compounds, but I wanted to get the list fairly complete and uploaded the same day I started writing it and finding, confirming, reconfirming, and entering a whole bunch of numbers would have taken me a while.