The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Northern Gnome

Cats and Dogs

Here is a experience report from the use of Salvia Divinorum tincture. Tincture doesn't usually do anything like this, I have not been able to reproduce anything close to this experience since this happened about two years ago. I sat back in a comfortable easy chair sitting in a darkened room dosing myself with some o:f Daniel's Salvia tincture using the "staggard" method by taking 3 full droppers full of tincture under my tongue each time, holding the fluid in my mouth waiting four minutes, then swallowing and and loading up another three dropper fulls until I had taken a total of nine full droppers full.

The tincture put me into a semi-dream state, not completely out in Salvia space but neither completely in this world either. The following is what I experienced:

I found myself in another world, instead of the 40 some year old man that I am, I found myself in another world as a young boy who had fallen onto a dusty road getting dirt in my eyes. My father was helping me up, he helped me wipe the earth out of my eyes. As he was doing so, this reality, this place, this Earth dissappeared, wiped away by his handkerchief. I saw my Earthly reality as a dark stained mark on that white cloth in his hand and it all pulled away from me as he withdrew the cloth and crumpled it up closing it in his fist. He said, "you know, you ought to be careful not to let that earth get in your eyes. If you do, you soon loose all contact with who you really are, getting all wrapped up in that strange place believing that it is real." Then he said "You can live a life time there and not know that it is just earth in your eyes." The thought then occured to me how strange the experience was, that I actually had a whole life in that place, a place that had such things as cats and dogs. I thought that it was all very wierd, nothing like that really existed. I was glad to be back to reality, as a kid in my fathers arms and that the Earth was just a dream.

Then I was back, more earth in my eyes again. Cats and dogs are real again!

[ 04. June 2003, 22:25: Message edited by: Salvinorin ]

Wow! That was a most enlightening post. Its very interesting to share your teachings courtesy of lady Sally. I as of yet have learned little from her other than to be accepting of my conciousness and go with my spirit/soul/higherself to places beyond my ignorant physical state.

I had an time with some tincture not too long ago. I am unsure of the quantity, it was a small ~6ml vial at a guess. I tried it once befor it and had no effects what so ever. Althoguh after having learnt a bit mroe about lady Sally, i found she prefers a room that will deprive you of physical senses, small dark quiet.

So i lay in bed holding the bitter tincture under my tongue for about what seemed 5 mins, then thought nothing was happening then swallowed it. I closed my eyes and started my normal goping ot sleep routine ( kind of an in bed relaxation/meditation, in preparation for lucid dreaming) then all of the sudden i was in a pinkish room. In fornt of me was a pole so i reached out and held on to it, yep it was a pole for sure i coudl even feel the cold hard metal through my flesh. Yet while this was going on it was as if one eye was seeing that adn my other eye was seeing the real physical world, because i can remember as i reached out to touch the pole in this salia space room, i expected my hand in physicality to move accordingly too and to pull me out of the trip into reality, though it did not. I found this akin to sleep paralysis which is noticable befor a lucid dream (to me anyway). In this room a friend came up adn started talking to me, although i did not stop to listen i was to astounded by the appearence of this room so i walked around touching things. For me it was so much liek a really strong state of lucidy.

It sure was an interesting experiance for me.

I had that experience over a year ago, it wasn't a psychedelic geometrical experience like are far more common, it was more like a dream in which I was half here and half there. So strange to have that kind of thing created in my mind by the influence of a drug. Salvia will do that, it will free your mind and allow your subconscious to appear upon the screen of your concious awareness. The subconscious must be a strange land, to have these things churning away behind your normal awareness. I am fairly convinced that Salvinorin will allow your subconscious to come visually alive, I have no other explaination for it. Like dreams, I am amazed at how creative my dreams can be, far more sophisticated than I believe I could possibly create if I tried and this cats and dogs experience is something I couldn't have written if I tried either, without experiencing it from Salvia.

Interesting that you went into a lucid dream and could feel things. I have never heard anyone so fortunate to be able to do anything like that while under the influence of this substance before, lucky guy. I don't use Salvia very often, except to dose myself with sub-psychedelic doses every few days to keep me from getting depressed, it works very well keeping me in equalibrium without having to use prescription drugs.

[ 07. June 2003, 21:44: Message edited by: Salvinorin ]