The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Chasing chilli seed

Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone has any chilli seed they'd like to sell, or trade. In particular any of the chinense or baccatum varieties. I don't have much to offer, but I'll post a small list tonight after work.

Thankyou :)

Oh yeah, sorry for the dodgy link. I only used it for the image & didn't see the incorrect name! I was lucky in that somebody gave me my chilli plant as they had heaps of them! They are really tough and fruit like crazy. Delicious flavour as well.

They look awesome! Thanks for the PM Cimi!

So kapitan teesus even in the cold these guys grew well for you? :)

ja :lol:, capsicum do grow, but in germany ya better start them indoors and put them back indoors in the end of the season for a few weeks more fruiting. The chinene often grow only a few fruits in the first year, but can keept alive indoors over winter and grow more in the second year.

This year I'll be growing lots of chillis thanks to you and terracotta.

• Like 2

Brendo, I'll have some chilli seeds fresh of the bush in a couple of weeks.

They're of the "wholly fucking shit these are hot" variety. Some butch T and 7 pot chillies are about to be ripe that you're welcome too.

I'll send some your way to cap, they should be super viable.

Edited by terracottacactus

terracottacactus,

Thankyou! Leaves was kind enough to send me some Butch T, but I'd love some 7 pot please :)

I've got a few Rainbow, Fish, Chocolate Habanero, Aji Omnicolour & Anaheim seeds left if you or Cimi would like some. My Bolivian Rainbow is fruiting now also so I'd be glad to share some fruits when they're ready.

Edited by Brendo

Man,

I just looked up that Bolivian rainbow, I'd love some seeds from that! Cheers :lol:

I just found out that the seed company I've been buying my seeds from is selling whole grown chilli bushes at Bunnings for like 8 bucks too by the way. I think they are selling the top 5 hottest chillies in the world.

PM me your addy, I should have those seeds ready for you in (I'm guessing) three weeks.

Haha no worries, I'll save a few fruits for you :)

Yeah I've been noticing a few chilli plants popping up during my recent visits, but they only seem to be these yellow thai chilli's..

I'll have to keep an eye out for the super hots, but it seems my bunnings' must suck, I've never seen T. Scop OR super hots there lol :(

Edited by Brendo