The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Slippery_Noodle

The meaning of life, I solved Douglas Adams Question to the answer

Well, i know i dont pop my head up here much really only 2 times befor but i just figured out somthign that you might be interested in. As most of you have probably read Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy (if you havent do so now because you are missing out on the most funny books ever written * If you plan on reading it and dont want a bit spoiled dont read on *)

Well as we all know the answer to the life the universe adn everything is ...42. Yet nobody knew the question. Well i think i got it, if 42 is the life the universe and everything...then....if A=1 B=2 C=3 and so on. So i gotta thinken and i figure if you - (as in take, you know 3-2 or three take 2 and + is add): -LSA+WEED+DMT = 42

so -LSA+WEED+DMT will give me the question or the answer....hmmmm im thinking i need a weekend away somewhere on my own to trial my ideas.

- I apologise for my craziness it gets the best of me, often

This is all too much like Vogon poetry for me, I'm going to Milliways- The Resturaunt at the End of the Universe!

But 42 was wrong!!!!!!!

Remember?

Therefore the experiment had to be retried. The mice stuffed up. (Maybe they were too high).

42 was the correct answer but nobody really understood the question wich is why slarty and friends built the super computer earth. oh dl one pan galactic gargle blaster please. coincidently since iv been young i have always taken the number forty two in raffles and lotteries but alas the big one still eludes me.