The Corroboree
Evil Genius

I finally got Wood!!!!!

nice ofen man!

• Like 3

It's not ofen you seen an ofen that good. :P

Looks great, and I'm glad it all worked out!

• Like 2

fuck me what a saga. glad you got it in time for the cold, though. here's hoping we get a proper winter like last year's!

• Like 1

ofen when that sort of thing happens - usually but not ofen - the ofen's flue is totally inkorecktorally installed. If that happens, the ofen's smoke leaks everywhere - phew good install on the ofens flue pipe bro

*tips hat at professional ofen installer.

Good effort with that sized ofen but i'd imagine it's ofen quite worth it.

-just imagining the EG crouching like hidden tiger watching his ofen and guarding against ofen bandits in the cold cold eskimo pussy night is quite visual

.and,yeah for odin....odin rules - Thor’s Equinox ist strong birre.

don't cha love it when shit turns out

looks like that conveyor belt from the bottom to the top of the mountain isn't such a bad idea aye?

• Like 3

thats a funny looking fire place. if i drove past and seen that chimney i would think your running some kind of shizbang in there or something

• Like 1

Good to hear you finally got it all sorted :)

I've suddenly got a hankering for some German beer for some reason. Might have to order a crate of Aventinus or Aecht Schlenkerla :drool2:

• Like 1

Yeah, thank you guys! Cant tell you how much this means to me because having cold is one of the worst things in the world and im fairly optimistic these days are over now!

Ballzac, my favorite brands of beer are Karlsberg Ur-Pils, Karlsberg Bock (Strong Black Beer), Bitburger and the Odin Trunk which is some kind of Met. You know, the the Beer/Honey Mix that was drank during the medieval! It´s usually too sweet for my taste but sometimes i can drink it. But only in large quantities. :)

UMM, THE OFEN LOOKS COOL, BUT STRANGE

nOT LIKE WAT WE SEE IN aUSTRALIA, sry cap lock was on

I have one of these and I spend most of winter in shorts, no t-shirt. Would this work in your land or is it just too wussy for your temps?

They cost around $1200 AUD

http://www.jhc.com.au/products/radiant-wood-heaters/pioneer/

pioneer-web-210x207.jpg

Edited by naja naja
  • Like 1

Hi Naja, the design on the one i´ve bought is pretty common in germany. Didnt know they´d look kinda diffrent in other Countries so thanks for the Link. That Ofen would definately work too but i´ve never seen one like that around here yet. According to the sheet, it is able to heat about 250 square meters so it could heat my house more than twice! Sounds pretty good!

Cant really tell how much heat the one i´ve bought produces but im really looking forward to find it out in the next weeks. First time im waiting for the weather getting colder. :)

• Like 1

Nice one man hope it keeps you warm this winter.