The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
blog

Any Fun Factor here?

I saw a bottle of cough mixture at the Asian food shop that had these as the actives. Listed on bottle in this order:

Noscapine HCl

Ephedrine HCl

Guaiphenesin

Chlorpheniramine Maleate

Squil Liquid Extract.

If you accidently drank too much how would you feel?

go back and read some of the posts on robo. just do a search, some of the ingredients on that list are a no-no.

If you're into Asian shops:

Some Asian Food Shops owner told my wife abut these Italians who bought heaps of Philippino Rubbing Alcohol:

He suspected that it was more "drinkable" than other rubbing alcohol(normally with Isopropyl).

Haven't tried that one yet and never will...

Guest Nozzle Boy

Trying to be of help - the 3rd and 4th are bad shit, definite no-no's - the 4th shit makes you go TOTALLY fucked up, blind, convulsions, not fun. 3rd stuff makes you puke up heapsa dogs and cats and stuff. Lotsa animals involved in number 3.

Number 2 is sorta sweet - I suppose heapsa dudes pick on it tho, whatever floats your boat. Like Sudafed shit, so if you won't touch Sudafed, then don't bother with Ephedrine. Personally, I recommend it - but not with Yohimbe and Vitamin C, which in that case makes your mouth water like you're staring at CS's mum, and you wanna barf all over your teacher. And that's only first period.

nozz, i suggest you and cs put up pictures of your mums so i can see what all the fuss is.

Guest Nozzle Boy

WD - I assure you, I would if I could - but I don't actually have any of my mum. I tried to scan in some pics of CS's mum that I've had lying around, but they're covered in cum shots, so they don't come out too well on a scanner.

i'm guessing cs will have something to offer by way of response. perhaps if you ask him nicely for a clean piccy?

Guest Nozzle Boy

Aw man, not another question to do with CS's mum ! I'm pretty much flat outta material, I've spent all my jokes now. I'll have to wait and see if CS replies - that always tickles my funny bone.