The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Shamanistic

Naturopathic Degrees/Coures

I'm really interested in perhaps doing a naturopathic degree after I've completed my engineering degree (I know, quite a change :lol:) I was just wondering if there are any SABers out there who are qualified naturopaths or are undertaking an naturopathic degree and which course they'd recommend doing.

Unfortunately as far as I can tell my current uni doesn't offer one. I was looking at Southern Cross University up in Lismore which would be pretty cool, they even have their own ethnobotany garden which I thought was smick. Anyway any advice would be much appreciated!

come study at Southern School of Natural Therapies with me!

i'm doing Trad. Chinese Med. though

• Like 1

Just reading through the course now, so far it looks like a decent course :) How long do you have to go with your degree?

I'm only the second trimester of year 1. it's a 4 year course.

I've still got 2 years to go with my engineering degree so I'd get there on your last year. It's a shame there's no traditional amazonian medicine degree. I just finished reading the course outline and it looks like the degree is more interesting than the SCU one. At least I've got 2 years to decide!

traditional amazonian medicine degree

that would be the day! we'll have to wait for psychoactive substances to become accepted as medicinal first.