The Corroboree
Stillman

Heading down to Murwillumbah

Myself and the family are heading to Murwillumbah or near enough for a couple days. Any good nurseries around that way that we should check out?

isnt the SAB nurserie down that way?

yes it is I'm thinking I might and try and have a look but anywhere else.

a mate tells me there is another place down there of interest. will ring him and find out where it is tomorrow. been meaning to go there myself but been too busy. sick of all the average crap in most places too i am. like you, i like unique and rare plants. btw, the tomatillo seeds you gave me (i think) are going great and im looking forward to making some kool dishes with them soon!!! =) thanks a million!

• Like 1

A good Love tomatillos they do better in Brisbane then Tomatoes, Although I lost mine in January with the flooding.

Fruit Spirit would be a good day trip if you can get in but Ive heard it can be tricky at times.

I'd really like to check it out as I havent been there myself and Apothecary said he enjoied it when he went.
Perhaps we could organise a private SAB group visit for a discounted price or summin? :)

Fruit Spirit Botanical Garden at 2221 Dunoon Rd, Dorroughby (near Lismore)

the place i was thinking bout might be closed now. not sure. it's in lismore called Medicine Garden Australia, 13(?) Aurthur street north lismore.