The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mutant

mutant rave I

Prologue.

I have had some really heated discussions in here, in philosophical / psychedelic matters that are still important and valid today, as they're being asked. These bold opinions of mine also ask for a continuity. I am happy to offer the ever evolving of my opinions - opinions can never be static: static opinions are temporary dogmas and as such are rejected as a means for philosophical exporation which such be as free as it can get. So I am glad to have been a small part of some of those heated discussions, that might have displeased those who wanna live it like "oh so nice atmosphere are we here in the enlighted and peaceful guys in coroborre" , but that nevertheless seemed to have offered at least something to some of the participants, and sometimes not instantly, but long term.

maybe I am foruming less than earlier, I was living with a gf for a period, not any more though, but I may also browse mostly the horticulture sections mostly. I love discussing philosophy but I cancertainly speak far more words I can type per minute, and also discussing in person is so much exciting. Maybe that's why I dont do it so much in here - nevertheless, the audience here is tuned in, which is pretty interesting in every kind of feedback one could get.

Maybe I want to try relive discussing personally. who cares what the fuck X said? what do YOU say?

Main rave.

nowadays, I feel more philosophically inclined than ever, many ideas and clusters of ideas seem to be finishing their cycles in me. Apart from the unlike occasion I am really just a small step before a nervous breakdown, a generalized anxiety disorder or a psychotic break , I feel most of the ideas I am for so many years trying to unite combine etc, are starting to get somewhere

wahtever the case, I really like personal shits, discussing shits

I could argue how my natal [astrological] chart indicates how much I like to share and directly ideas that my pioneering mind produces, but it's not really about astrology

For a whole life I thought I accepted the different, because I praised it, I was ethically educated / corroded by punk andI had the right mentality for it. Through astrology I found that indeed there are elements in humanity that I still have not made peace with .

These elements are [in order of how much I haven't made peace]

cancer

and

libra

I suppose I have lived through my other 'carmic' "enemy", taurus and came to love its traits.

With I Libra while I really despise of the general diplomatic and peaceful attitude sometimes, philosophically, I rather admire it's practical function and rather get on well with libras.

But with cancers, [my father is a cancer, and quite characteristic at that] even though I logically understand their importance in their emotional sensitivity, the underestimation get the better of me.

maybe its my tendency to play really hard in the heated debate realm, shown in multiple ways in my natal [astrological] chart , that has me dislike weak 'opponents'

I know I would like to be better than that, no idea If I can really make it, or if there's any point in it, as I am not really pacifist.

today its been a relatively shitty day - everything got fucked up, nothing serious though.

I had some pretty bold philosophical realisations today:

however wonderful universal and everything is an idea,

there's no point in trying to unite it with everything or anything to 'save' a soul or two,

even if you feel you know the truth, and its only a matter of showing the truth to another.

you can try to perceive the world or anything in a united and unified way, it's definately the healthy approch IMO, and you should better do this for your own sake, health and pathway.

but its pointless to try to practice your great idea in any occasion. each occasion requires individual approach and each individual responds totally differently to any one approach .

so, ideas are helpful more about our own selves first

and secondary to fellow people we are often inclined to 'help' with our educated opinions.

Talk you fucking idiots. Growing ethno plants will not get you free chicks, there are not enough chicks that appreciate a dude that grows plants, let alone psychoactive ones, among the lot. Talk. Express yr fucking self as well as ytou can - apart if this causes you problems, so in that case you might wanna NOT EXPRESS YRSELF SO FUCKIN MUCH.

but till we get to this, please, share yr thoughts!

the presence of psychoactive substances in our lives, and especially the natural occuring ones, is one of the most bold proofs that life is fucking great

the occurence of drug addictions and especially drug - induced psychopathology is one of the most bold proofs nature or god if you prefer, has a twisted sense of humour.

I could suspect some higher masterplan in that but I cannot master up enough paranoia to imagine such a plot.

PS

so many unexpected telephone calls messed with my

rave

I already thought it was a strange day.

after these telephone calls, I should be convinced that indeed a great percentage of people in my generation 1978-1981, especially 79-80, spent a strange, interesting, bad, awful day today!

cheers

tbc

• Like 4

Luckily I'm a Libra from 69' vintage...so my phone hasn't rung all morning. Funnily enough my ex-wife & ex-sister are both cancers...lol

Loved ur rave...keep them honest mutant.

I have nothing of any real interest to add...life is great & just continues to get better. I figure I'm in my own little singularity cult, where I tell myself everything is great even if it looks like a total pile of steamy. My reality is in my own head & if I truly believe it's great, then even if it's not, it is :scratchhead: ... ahhh the joys of being a cult member.

• Like 2

selection something nice from my raving

however wonderful universal and everything is an idea,

there's no point in trying to unite it with everything or anything to 'save' a soul or two,

even if you feel you know the truth, and its only a matter of showing the truth to another.

you can try to perceive the world or anything in a united and unified way, it's definately the healthy approch IMO, and you should better do this for your own sake, health and pathway.

but its pointless to try to practice your great idea in any occasion. each occasion requires individual approach and each individual responds totally differently to any one approach .

boy I have to repeat that every day to myself!

hey

I am attempting a relative OD in ThehHbrehC and strawberries

will let you know tommorow!

but fuck how nice are strawberries in wine

man

alone its a reason to switch from beers to wine - jsut kidding...

awesome stuff

fuck, I dropped my medical cannabis in the same wine with the strawberies...

it seems to dissolve fucking well...

little fuckin experiments

like puting dried mushrooms in alcohol and they show blueing reacting again!

lol

ohhh when I read "Mutant Rave",.... I thought I was going to read about people becomming mutants due to rave parties and swallowing new radioactive laced xtc pills..... hahahaha,......

Dude,.... I know how to flip out and lose it too! hahaha,...

not up much for the astrological sign stuff,.... I mean it is interesting and back then when I used to read about it I could see the correlations in personality traits or simmilarities.

Lately I have thought allot about the parralels between quantum stuff and spiritual matters.... to me it makes total sense,... but to many,..especially people who love their strong scientific foundations,... spiritual stuff is just too vague. (But I am very thankfull for scientists & modern science)

So yes,.. I am constantly looking for the point where science and spirituality meet.

post-8023-0-31238200-1371979598_thumb.jp :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1