The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

One more upgrade step - please update profiles now!!!

As I have been saying all along, we need one more upgrade step to make the forum fully functional. The problem is that this step affects ALL members.

I will be switching the forum to an automatic registration process, which includes e-mail address verification.

To do this, all current users will have their passwords wiped and new ones e-mailed to them. Obviously, if your e-mail address given in the profile is not up to date, then you will not receive the new password. For security/privacy reasons I cannot give anyone their old or new password by e-mail.

So, please make sure your e-mail addy is current and your inbox clear. I will do this last step on sunday probably as this is the quietest day on the forums.

If you are having problems loggin in, please DO NOT create a new profile (new registrations will be turned off for a few days until i finish testing the new security features). if you have problems please e-mail me and I will see what we can do to solve the problem.

[email protected]

Any questions/comments in the identical thread in 'site & forum matters' please.