The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spiders

Where is Reville?

Got some news for him and i havent heard from him in a while.

Rev is spending quality recreatioanal time in the Perth 'Burbs and wherever he can get to in WA

Had a nice sojourn in Augusta and Margaret river the other week :)

Catching up with friends and family in perth before i leave :) and :( in many ways

Ill be sorting out a new and FINAL PO box for the seedring before i go away - redirection is F*$&ing useless and now ive got some here and some waiting in NSW

Those whoeve sent orders and havent spoken to me recently just prod me with an e-mail and ill get to it when i get back to my seeds (NSW - didnt risk bringing them back through WA quarantine)

Im kind of not stressing about the AFSR at the moment - not till im settled there - after Indonesia. Thats not to say im not filling orders - but the trend of the last 4 months is continuing, disruption makes is very sloooow.

So if i dont respond quickly its not cos i dont like you. Im just spending much more real time than virtual ATM. And i wont be spending alot of virtual time while in Indo either - just reports like Gwydion probably

The seedring will be back in March in time for all those winter crops

Speaking of missing people. Where is Adrian? Or is he not missing it all, rather time is moving so excruciatingly slow in the midst of my boredom and waiting to move that the illussion that he is not there has been created.