The Corroboree
theuserformallyknownasd00d

AEA fundraising auction - Ends 9pm 18/12/12

Hello all, I am running an auction to raise urgent funds for the AEA (see thread here)

The auction will consist of a very wide variety of seed type, 40 types in total. And i will throw in 30cm of peres to make it 41. all seed is under 1 year old, and is a combination of my own and members of this forum. All should germinate and the QTY of seed will consist of 5>100 depending on which one. Inquiries for particular seed quantity or particular types are welcomed if need be.

I am also adding 3grams of this years Scelly harvest I recently performed. Here is the seedlist

General :

Catha edulis

Acacia Maidenii

Acacia simplicifolia

Leonurus cardiaca

Datura stramaium

Datura ferox

Datura metel

N. tobacuum

N. rustica

P. somm "giant pink"

P. somm "tassie red"

Eschscholzia californica

Syrian rue

Salvia africana-lutea

Salvia coccinea

Coleus blumei

Phalaris aqautica

Strawberry spinach

Chilli :

Bhut jolakia

"Purple Prince"

"Inferno"

"Rainbow"

"Sweet Tempation"

Red Habenero

Siam chilli

Birds Eye

Cactus :

Cereus peru. montrose

Mixed ornamentals

Myrtillocactus geometrizans

Blue Noctocactus

mixed Trich

Pilosocereus azureus

Scorp x Puquiensis

T. spachianus

Turks caps

Pilosocereus hybrid

Bridgessi "NI" x Cuzco

Puquiensis x Pach

Scorp x Bridgessi "NI"

Lophocereus schottii

Postage will be $10 and will cover the packaging also. If it works out cheaper I will refund the difference, or pay the extra if needed. I will also post Aust wide / worldwide (with the exception of peres cuts - No WA or TAS or worldwide) at the risk of the bidder.

Bidding starts now at $10 and will end Tuesday 18th December at 9pm EST. Package will be sent when funds have cleared and when receivable by the winning bidder. Winner must be able to make payment (PayPal/Bank Transfer) within 5 days of the auction closing.

I think this will make an awesome Xmas gift to any friends or family who have showed interest with this hobby, don't you? I will even make special exceptions to make it to them in time if this is the case :-)

EDIT : NEW ADDITIONS / POSTAGE FOR WA / TAS

Hi guys so as promised tonight I am adding 2 roseii cuttings, 25cm & 35cm length. Also being added is 15 different types of Zellys hybrid seeds. These have been generously donated by Mushroomman, on ya bloke!

post-9832-0-58073000-1355478568_thumb.jp

post-9832-0-35615300-1355478572_thumb.jp

I have decided to post plants to WA & TAS. This will cost the winning bidder an extra $10 ($20 total), and the seeds and cuttings will be sent in two separate parcels.

D00d

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by thed00dabides
  • Like 2

$15 to get this going.

I hope I don't get it for this price!

Oh wow guys thinks are cranking in here! Tomorrow ill be adding a killer new 15 cactus hybrids and two sweet cactus cuts provided by a VERY generous and great member from these forums!! Pics will come, I'm evening considering adding some cuts now also ;-)

D00d

PM me your addy. I will contribute some goodies to the next auction.

$100

WOW guys way to start the bidding! hopefully this will pull in a few extras!!!

D00d

EDIT : NEW ADDITIONS / POSTAGE FOR WA / TAS

Hi guys so as promised tonight I am adding 2 roseii cuttings, 25cm & 35cm length. Also being added is 15 different types of Zellys hybrid seeds. These have been generously donated by Mushroomman, on ya bloke!

post-9832-0-58073000-1355478568_thumb.jp

post-9832-0-35615300-1355478572_thumb.jp

I have decided to post plants to WA & TAS. This will cost the winning bidder an extra $10 ($20 total), and the seeds and cuttings will be sent in two separate parcels.

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 2

Alright d00d. $200.

• Like 2

time check

• Like 1

Shiiiiit!!! Nice work everyone and thanks for bidding! This is a nice sum of money and will go a long way with helping us set up the AEA in the next few weeks. Thanks again and more news to come over in the other thread!

D00d

• Like 1

Hey d00d,

Package arrived today. I was so excited opening the box I dived right in searching out the seeds and got spiked multiple times on those awesome cuts! I wasn't expecting a third cut in there and got myself on it as well lol

Good work organizing this fundraiser d00d.

Big thanks to you and everyone who gave the above goodies and all the extras not above that made it the awesome pack it is.

Cheers!

ps. ta for holding off on the postage for me too.

oh and thanks for getting that cutting going! nice.