The Corroboree
toast

SAB cacti updated

you guys really need a "just added" page or something similar

Been thinking about the 'just added' list, but this is problematic. Anything that updates each time we add new stock to an existing item would also update the really common stock that gets updated every other week. So you would constantly see Loph seeds, catha plants, and damiana herb at the top of the list, followed by 30 or so other updated items. This would totally drown out the new funky items that ahve been relisted.

I am open to suggestions....

Least complex: Perhaps just a manually updated page? It's a bit of extra work but it would save you making complex filters and such.

More complex: Have an automatic list of all modified products but hide them all until they're manually unhidden.

Most complex/Least practical: Automatic list, automatic filtering. Check if the modified product ID is in a list of IDs of common products, if it is, don't show it.

Just my, half asleep, 2c.

you guys really need a "just added" page or something similar

I'm really keen to see something like happen.

Similar to at0m's suggestion, I think a box in the product description page that can be un-clicked to include that product in the new stock list would be a simply enough approach.

i'm not really sure how the site pages are updated. or maybe a "feature items" page where you just add new new stuff but not stock uppdates.