The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
woof woof woof

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE TEAR GAS

Guest reville

sweet.

Bali has to be the work of the Americans as well. Trying to force US troops into indonesia to take care of the sweatshops and Oil.

The bali bomb was strategically placed to kill Foreign nationals and Balinese alike.

Bali being Hindu should sure up popular support in India, and Australia who was obviously questioning our involvement at street level will be baying for justice and automatically believe it was Islamic Terrorists. If we dont come on board i wouldnt be suprised to see an attack on Australian shores before the year is out.

Next step? assassinate the sultan of brunei - call it a terrorist action and move in to take control of the country.

I wonder where it will end? What will happen in the next US election? will there be another election? or wil the 'terrorist' threat postpone them..indefinitely. Its obvious the US has passed the point of feeling it has to be diplomatic- hence the pre-emptive strike policy

This is starting to sound like the latest addition to starwars..

[This message has been edited by reville (edited 19 October 2002).]

i'd just like to point out a boo boo in your post rev. you typed election when you surely meant auction.

I seriously dont think it was a micro nuke, not only are those are REALLY expensive, but if it had been a micro nuke there would have been fallout that the politicians would have INSTANTLY exploited to get international support for attacking Iraq. Probably just a shaped charge aimed the wrong direction. Why use a multi million dollar micro nuke when you could build a bomb of equal yield with paint thinner, a car battery, a few road flares, and a squirt of urine? (yes, you can really do that!)

i dunno, the article made me think. you can't make a fertilizer bomb(which was the latest claim i heard) that could cause the overwhelming damage in bali; ie:bodies vapourised, huge crater, cars a block away incinerated? he compares it to IRA 1000 pound truck bombs, which i remember well, & he seems right when he says the 1000 pound fert. bombs were relatively tame in comparison.

nabraxas, If your refering to my post I wasnt talking about fertilizer bombs, I was talking about making TNT (or similar) out of car parts, accesories, and some used coffee. Yeah, the bali bomb didnt look like a prills and oil job (the 'fertilizer bomb') but it could have been a shaped charge of TNT or RDX.

My country has gone insane! http://www.cnn.com/POLL/results/259871.html

When I posted this the question was "Was the U.S. right to execute terror suspects without a trial?" and sofar 71% have said yes!!!!!

What the hell? Are we assasinating everyone SUSPECTED of criminal activity now? So much for the constitution and the geneva convention. Dubya makes a big deal about him being a holier than thou hardcore bible thumper, yet he murders people who according to our laws are presumed innocent of any crime (innocent until proven guilty- you must remember that one, its in all the US propoganda.) And he does it right before elections to sway the vote to the republican side. Murdering innocents for fun and profit sure wasnt in the bible I read.

can't remember the last time i saw or participated in a poll that reflected my view. either i'm consistently in the minority or polls are rigged to express the illusion of agreement for stupid policy decisions.

Murdering innocents for fun and profit sure wasnt in the bible I read

you must have only read the new testament. in the old, the lord ov hosts/battles charges the jews to kill every living being in the land he is to give them. failure to do so brings gods vengeful wrath & more death

"charges the jews to kill every living being in the land he is to give them."

So thats why israel is slaughtering schoolchildren, pregnant women, cattle, and orchards in palestine, I always wondered about that. And yes, I guess I forgot that part of the bible. It has been a decade since I read the thing, and for good reason.

George W. Bush creates a secret army.

First photo revealed...

bush.jpg