The Corroboree
shruman

Report Button

G'day, just wondering how the report button works?

About a week ago I made a report about a mod but it just so happened that the mod I made a report about was the mod of the forum that I made the report in. Is the report I made only dealt with by the same mod I made a report about?, or is there a system in plce where other mods deal with it?

Its just a bit weird as I have not recieved any notification that the report was even read let alone a notification that the report was dealt with?

Or maybe it just takes longer than a week to deal with?, or you don't notify people it has been dealt with?, or is not woth dealing with?

Any help appreciated, thanks :)

reports are visible to the mods of that forum, to the supermods, and to me. They can't be altered or deleted, so no report is ever swept under the carpet by a mod if he is the reason for the report.

we generally do not comment on reports unless this is essential or unless we need more info.

just checked the report in question. you were not the only one to report that. actions were taken and all the mods are very well aware of the ongoing situation.

as you can see, todays report was acted on within 2 minutes and further discussions will be had to try and work out a solution.