The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Halcyon Daze

Piercings!

Is there anyone here into some of the heavier modifications? That's something I love a lot!

Into yes, have, no.

Remember back in maybe 07/08, when BME had that little resurgence and seemed to be doing a new feature article every fortnight? Man they were good times! Crazy nostril stretches, neodinium magnet implants in fingertips, massive arrays of dermal implants, self-amputation stories, that couple that bit off each others wedding finger when they got married, massive back scarifications, bifurcations, implants, suspension shows etc. A collegue and I would check BME daily waiting for the next one. Then they'd showed it all and the features stopped :(

Into yes, have, no.

Remember back in maybe 07/08, when BME had that little resurgence and seemed to be doing a new feature article every fortnight? Man they were good times! Crazy nostril stretches, neodinium magnet implants in fingertips, massive arrays of dermal implants, self-amputation stories, that couple that bit off each others wedding finger when they got married, massive back scarifications, bifurcations, implants, suspension shows etc. A collegue and I would check BME daily waiting for the next one. Then they'd showed it all and the features stopped :(

The latest BME challenge -

https://vimeo.com/43309808

I have a large rhino horn made out of coral that is slowly growing in my forehead. As you can see I do look quite normal.

I had a piercings back in 95/96 - long time ago now. The one at the top of my ear my girlfriend at the time used to flick until it got so badly infected it formed a green pimple at the site and strange dark red skin that grew every week until my doc told me to get it out.

I prefer a good tattoo to a piercing any day. Singer from some electro band many moons ago had sleepers between each finger in his hand which was kinda tidy.

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie

Years ago an old friend of mine wanted to get into tattooing and bought a gun off the net, he didnt like practicing on pig skin so I (stupidly) offered up my leg for him, he was an ok artist and I'd seen his little bit of practice he did on himself so wasn't to concerned. Anyway, the first thing he did was the BME logo, doesn't look to bad for a beginners lounge job, then just did random patterns around it.

After he finished screwing up multiple peoples tattooes he got rid of his equipment now I got an unfinished leg sleeve and havnt heard from him for about 4 years lol

I've got my right nostril ring and middle lower labret stud. I used to have the other side nostril pierced, and a monroe stud, and both sides nipple bars which despite being very nice in the right situations, quite hazardous in day-to-day goings-on. And earlobes pierced obv. I want to get the higher up ear ring on both sides. No tattoos yet though there's a couple of images I need to draw up to how I want them tattooed.

th_18012012832-1.jpg

• Like 1