The Corroboree
ahura999

I desperately need legal representation Re : analogues 307.3.1

Hi , i need legal representation urgently in relation to arrest for import border controlled 307.3.1 criminal code . Analogue of .......

anyone have any solid contacts ....

help... :crux:

Hi Ahura, very sorry to hear. Im sure Torsten might be able to give some good advice once he sees the thread. The only good advice I can give you is that i strongly urge you not to post anything that might be used against you later on because authorities might get aware of your posts. So phrase your words very carefully to make sure not to post anything that could potentially get you in trouble. . bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 3

i see you are from earth , sorry but my lawyer mate live on mars

• Like 2

Hi Ahura, very sorry to hear. Im sure Torsten might be able to give some good advice once he sees the thread. The only good advice I can give you is that i strongly urge you not to post anything that might be used against you later on because authorities might get aware of your posts. So phrase your words very carefully to make sure not to post anything that could potentially get you in trouble. . bye Eg

thanks. have been in contact with torsten

i see you are from earth , sorry but my lawyer mate live on mars

ha fukin ha

• Like 1

yup no comment till you find a good lawyer mate...is my advise to you.

I know a good criminal lawyer in brisbane who handles those kinda matters, but since yr location is earth not sure if any help to you depending on what earth state yr currently visiting!..I've been in all kinds of trouble....thanks to this lovely thing called legislation!

Edited by applesnail