The Corroboree
PositiveHAL

Taser victim was on LSD

Sorry, this is probably old news to most folks, also not sure if i posted in the right area but anyways, discuss if you will

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/brazilian-robert-laudisio-curti-brushed-off-tasers-and-just-kept-running/story-e6freuzi-1226320112212

allegedly

i think every time the terror says "allegedly" you should safely say it's probably bullshit. second only to the use of "sources say".

tele==bullshit.

don't believe their lies. ever.

the tox screen isn't even back yet.

bullshit.

heres a video compendium of police brutality (warning graphic violence)

Edited by qualia

ive been capsicum sprayed on LSD and it wasnt pleasant, the damn stuff stifled me to point where i couldn't breathe and felt like i was gonna choke to death, i had to really fight to breath and the burning sensation in my eyes was like a cartooned animation where the eyes pop out the characters head, the cops ignored my desperate pleas for water by throwing me in the back of the divvy van and gave me water 20mins later back @ the station to wash my eyes by stripping me naked and throwing me into a cold shower like terminator brutes, i thought i was gonna die of suffocation in the back of that van.. i cant even imagine the sensation of being tazered to death on LSD...all i can say CRUELTY IN THE WORST DEGREE! :crux:

if you dealt with the worst aspects of humanity everyday and were spat at and abused physically and mentally I wonder how long you'd last...

Sure it doesn't make it right or justify it.

But I can certainly empathise with the police I know what I'd be like in their situation.

they get no empathy from me sadly!.Ive seen them perjure themselves with lies upon lies to many times!.the oath they've taken to protect and serve has been conditioned from them to hate with negligence and be trained in harm! unfortunately!

guess being treated like a pig does that to one, after all they are only human!

• Like 1

if they cant handle their job and do it properly they should get another job just like anyone else

• Like 3

if you dealt with the worst aspects of humanity everyday and were spat at and abused physically and mentally I wonder how long you'd last...

Sure it doesn't make it right or justify it.

But I can certainly empathise with the police I know what I'd be like in their situation.

Except for the last sentence you could say the same thing to people who regularly cop police abuse who go out and abuse a cop back.

• Like 3

don't get me wrong I'm a right cunt of a bloke and in my younger years copped more than one nightstick to the kidneys but as I've aged it's funny I don't find myself in those situations. each to there own I guess

All copper's r cunts...as the saying goes. :wave-finger:

Obviously hardened by the day in, day out grind of being a pig takes its toll.

Probably one of the shittiest jobs anyone could do...but, it's their choice.

"To serve & protect" ... not ... "To bully & harass"

I'm sure there's good cops out there, but they are definitely a minority.

I mean, I know that they have a not so desirable job to do, but does this give them the right

to play power-munger.

Aren't we all human beings, deserving of mutual respect.

It seems in the eyes of the law we are "innocent until proven guilty"... but

Looking through the eyes of the good ol' boys, it somehow gets distorted into "guilty until proven innocent."

Please...bring back common sense.

Edited by space cadet 101
  • Like 2