The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mutant

Newest hiphop track

Ant generation

new song, let me know what you think, not knowing what it says... lol..

• Like 1

WHOA. nice work, man... i frickin' love hearing hip hop from that side of the world.

like the loop, i really do... although it reverbrates around the ears REALLY well, i reckon if you found a way to increase the stereo range just a bit more... (to create a more surrounding reverbration...)

it'd sound REAL good hahaha... it'd be like you'd immerse the people in a really trippy beat while keeping the lyrics right in front of you, in terms of audio range.. it'd be perfect man!!

but very cool, and very professional :) btw, what language?

its greek

thanks for the nice feedback and idea! I did not really work the beat and 'reverb' effect a lot. Man this is a fucking great idea indeed. I could add an extra with melody loop to pan around, or even make all melody loops panning back and forth, might suits the mellody loop well. and maybe make it a bit more playful. it would make a killer 2nd version.

btw since my regular old mic died, I used a cheapy pc mic for this recording . no mastering, only a standard audition compressor for the vocs

another recent track, one of the favourites: Alpha ape

nice work man id love to get it on a mixtape for ya if ya want a bit of promo

do you know who st. laz is ??

check him out this is one of the tracks i got from him featuring jadakiss

i got a mixtape hosted by him comin up

the mixtapes got a bunch of american artists and australian artists some big names some independant artists who've sent me tracks for it

hit me up if you wanna get ya track on there man

normally my mixtapes are all my own remixed tracks this one is a promotional tape for artists

cool, nice to know you like the shit man! which one d'you like?

here's a another, rehearsal, it sounds really 'underground' hahaha, I like it, I might let it be like that

emperor-beat

no didnt know him. cool, I pm'ed you

I like what I'm hearing.

Sounds like there is some echo on the microphone or it could be my crappy computer speakers.

Whats the song about?

thanks.

song lyrics are a strange mixture of battle rap mantality in a somewhat satired but still tough and cool version, with a twist of political, antisocial, punk and philosophical mixtures. Lots of word play, too. In the past I has translated some of my older tracks in here

this is somewhat dark -experimental hiphop that doesnt take itself seriously.

on the recording and ,microphone : all those last songs are recorded with a shitty 1$ mic, those that used to come along with old sounds cards or desktop pc's, that whitey slim ones...

so given that, its a decent sound ;)

Nice sounds. I like your music as always. And I like black woman wobbling around as well.