The Corroboree
ascendent

DMT containing plants in Darwin, NT?

Hi there,

I did try do a search but couldn't find any information.

I was hoping you guys might know of any plants in Darwin that contain DMT? ###Edited by mod###

Any information would be great, I have been looking for so long now and really need some help.

Kind regards,

Ascendent

Edited by ballzac

:BANGHEAD2:

Hold on to your hat..

Wrong first post...

Crocodile blood would be yoru best bet.

Sorry. I have been told you are a tight nit group of people who won't easily part ways with information. Which is a shame because I have been interested in the stuff for quite some time and have personally searched for about 2 - 3 years now without much results :(.

Crocodile blood would be yoru best bet.

Dont forget to do an AB extraction on that shit!!

• Like 1

It's not that people here aren't helpful. It's that we get a lot of brand new members posting about a topic like this with no evidence that they've put in any effort to find the information for themselves. Surely 2-3 years of research would provide you with more specific questions to ask. For example, if you had narrowed down a plant you were looking for, and even knew roughly where to find it, but wanted information on what sort of microclimates might be best to look in, or if you wanted a confimation on an id of a plant that you have found, you might get more help. No one here wants to spoonfeed information to someone who, judging from previous experiences, there's a good chance we will never hear from again.

pandanus is said to contain dmt.

Edited by planthelper

It's not that people here aren't helpful. It's that we get a lot of brand new members posting about a topic like this with no evidence that they've put in any effort to find the information for themselves. Surely 2-3 years of research would provide you with more specific questions to ask. For example, if you had narrowed down a plant you were looking for, and even knew roughly where to find it, but wanted information on what sort of microclimates might be best to look in, or if you wanted a confimation on an id of a plant that you have found, you might get more help. No one here wants to spoonfeed information to someone who, judging from previous experiences, there's a good chance we will never hear from again.

Not always true Ballzac, sometimes a member may be new to registration to the forum but long time reader. I can completely understand the cautious approach by long standing members and placed in the same position I would probably do the same. However with my first post I didnt even get a hello or welcome from 39 views!

New members need to feel welcomed, maybe thats the reason there is a good chance you dont see them return. Just food for thought.

Edited by abc123

However with my first post I didnt even get a hello or welcome from 39 views!

Aw, poor diddums. Your first post wasn't even an introduction, it was a question. Valid though it may be, have you considered that of 39 views, no one yet had an answer for you.

Your expectations seem a little high if you expect a trumpet quartet & fireworks every time a new member makes a post.

• Like 1

Aw, poor diddums. Your first post wasn't even an introduction, it was a question. Valid though it may be, have you considered that of 39 views, no one yet had an answer for you.

Your expectations seem a little high if you expect a trumpet quartet & fireworks every time a new member makes a post.

Absolutely not. I do not require a red carpet, was just simply replying to the poster above that when he said new members often dont come back, it could be that they are the poor diddums who may have felt. I understand that people may not have an answer and hopefully somebody in the know will make comment. Ill wait patiently. But thanks for the warm welcome.

###EDIT BY MOD: I edited the exact same comment out of your original post because it's self incriminating. Intent is just as illegal as success! You will get a warn point if you incriminate yourself again.###

Edited by ballzac

Not always true Ballzac, sometimes a member may be new to registration to the forum but long time reader. I can completely understand the cautious approach by long standing members and placed in the same position I would probably do the same. However with my first post I didnt even get a hello or welcome from 39 views!

New members need to feel welcomed, maybe thats the reason there is a good chance you dont see them return. Just food for thought.

I agree with psylo. Courtesy goes both ways and if you expect a warm welcome, then you can only reasonably expect it as a response to a warm introduction. To be fair, I never started an introduction thread and just dove straight into posting, but I also didn't expect a welcoming committee.

If anything, it's not that we're too tough on new members, it's that we are sometimes too lenient on old ones. As a mod, I have a responsibility to make my best effort at treating all members equally. But at the same time, if a member who has a lot of good quality posts (there are some who have thousands of posts of bullshit) posts something like this, the community are more likely to give them the benefit of the doubt, and also consider any help they give to be payback for a lot of the valuable information that the member has contributed to the forums. I think there is fairness in that.

• Like 1

I have heard that Northern Black Wattle contained DMT. I heard it was used in a herb mix called 'dreamtime'?

:rolleyes: have ya? and you cant type that into search engines why??? no ones gonna spoon feed you dude!

• Like 2

There are other forums that don't mind all the illegal chat.

Maybe hunt one of those ones down, or just use google.

I have been told you are a tight nit group of people who won't easily part ways with information

then why did you come here and start asking those questions straight off the bat?

Hey acendant,

Interesting that you have heard of northern black wattle being used as a source plant. Where did you hear this?

What other plants have you looked into over the last couple of years?

Hey acendant, Interesting that you have heard of northern black wattle being used as a source plant.

My research led me to believe that this wattle was 5-MEO active...psychosis material. (search button) :scratchhead:

According to the online references yes. But if someone has extracted 5meo and made dream time blend they must have a tek that I've never heard of as 5meo is near impossible to pull without destroying. Or so I've heard. If someone has done it I'd love to know how and so would the rest of the entire entheogenic community. I hope you get were I'm going with this. Personally I think it is an urban legend and one of the good things about the internet is that we all get a chance to destroy urban legends.

Edited by rahli
  • Like 1

when you are in touch with the dream time,... you wont need dmt..... and if you really must know,.... the ancestors will tell you throughh their dreamtime knowlegde which plants contain tryptamines.....

Realy Rahli?, I did not know that. There was another blend from the same makers of dreamtime blend called 'vortex' from memory & was suposedly an acacia extracted 5-Meo blend, I wonder if it was or was synthed or something else now?

Quick google revealed this:

https://www.dmt-nexu...osts&t=7307&p=2

Edited by ballzac
explained below
  • Like 1

Considering that this thread has already required moderation, having an extraction tech quoted in it really bothers me. I'm going to edit the above post but leave the link as it's something that anyone can google anyway. But can people please err well and truly on the side of caution here? Try to keep this about the plants and the contents, not about extraction technique. If this thread causes too much grief, I will just end up deleting it entirely.

Yeah sorry Zac thats fair enough. Pharm & chem is probly a better place for that discussion. Was just trying to help a brutha out, I shoulda thought harder about how I did it though.

good find shruman. The last i looked into it the further you looked the further away it seemed to get. Looks like the op is in luck. You'll have yourself a dreamtime in no time flat. I'll even stand by the opinion that you are the first person to rip 5meo from black wattle. Unless someone can convince me otherwise.