The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stillman

Election results ALL QLD members are fucked

Full of misinformation just like an election platform... fun hey. A lot of people here would love to think people are racial motivated when making statements or pointing out nuances within society but the reality is No one here on this forum has a clue what nationality each of us are. My point here is the political left "movement" loses its power through grandstanding and attacking mute points when energies could be far better spent.. also internet forums are stupid for serious stuff because the Troll in everyone comes out.. Look at Psylo he has wood for this forum because he can empower him self by challenging someone online.... just saying lol.

Actually it's less about the colour of their skin...

...and more about the size of their wallets.

Ok I was fucking with you just because you are always so augmentative, you are factually correct throughout the thread, thats cool, but you may want to address your writing style as it comes of as an uppity little internet pest which most people don't appreciate. I apologise for shit stirring you I was a touch out of line but I think I hardly portrayed myself as a victim and I'm pretty sure my statements aren't those of a coward so I am not sure what you are getting at there. Any how suck it up and move on.

I don't know, Irish and German tourists are statistically more likely to out stay there visas then most nationalities.. I guess there may be a few well tanned German and Irish out here but ... just saying

Approximately 2000 boat people have sought asylum in Australia in 2009. This number is tiny when compared to other countries. Even given an increase in 2009, the annual average number of boat arrivals to Australia is tiny in comparison to the 50,000 people that over-stay their visas each year, or when taking into account that on average 95% of asylum seekers actually arrive in Australia by plane.

http://www.boat-people.org/?page_id=148